• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Howell

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would,nt pick nix or any other qb so early.washington has the qb spot covered.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Gray. Got his bell rung last week. Think he'd be good in coverage. Nix!? I guess I'm on an island when it comes to Howell.
About keeping Howell? No, I am not on the get rid of Howell train. I just have no clue what Josh and a new FO will want to do.

I really know little to nothing about the top QBs coming out this year. I saw a lot of Maye his first, less last year and even less this year. I watched some video on Nix but he was mostly throwing to guys who were open by 5 yards. I saw a little of Williams last week and he threw one incredible long ball on a guy that was pretty well covered. What would make me nervous about him is coming out of a Lincoln Riley offense.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About keeping Howell? No, I am not on the get rid of Howell train. I just have no clue what Josh and a new FO will want to do.

I really know little to nothing about the top QBs coming out this year. I saw a lot of Maye his first, less last year and even less this year. I watched some video on Nix but he was mostly throwing to guys who were open by 5 yards. I saw a little of Williams last week and he threw one incredible long ball on a guy that was pretty well covered. What would make me nervous about him is coming out of a Lincoln Riley offense.

Didn’t Hurts come from a Riley system?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That throw was incredible though. Saw that.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Gray. Got his bell rung last week. Think he'd be good in coverage. Nix!? I guess I'm on an island when it comes to Howell.
On an island? Nah. I'd say quite a few peeps are happy n intrigued by what they've seen from Howell.

He's got as much talent as any QB the Skins have had since Sonny J imo. And the other attributes, mentality n intangibles, have been on display as well.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my latest mock, I got Jayden Daniels in the 2nd.

1. looking at this Dallas game, i'm going to pump the brakes on new ownership wanting to move Howell(he's got something special)

2. What mock sims are guys using this year? i want in

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. looking at this Dallas game, i'm going to pump the brakes on new ownership wanting to move Howell(he's got something special)

2. What mock sims are guys using this year? i want in
Pro Football Network is user friendly, but their big board is a mess.

Paid 17 for PFF. Its worth it. Has a ton of info on each player. Even has trend lines that track each player's stock over months and months.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Network is user friendly, but their big board is a mess.

Paid 17 for PFF. Its worth it. Has a ton of info on each player. Even has trend lines that track each player's stock over months and months.
nice

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie mistakes, but not getting a lot of help either.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
howell has more than proved he can play in the league even behind an awful oline.be dumb as hell to get rid of him.in my view,he was the only decent thing in the dallas game.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
howell has more than proved he can play in the league even behind an awful oline.be dumb as hell to get rid of him.in my view,he was the only decent thing in the dallas game.
We’ve got to stop this game by game proclamations of Howell and EB. They are both new at this. They are going to make mistakes. The questions are do they learn from their mistakes? Erics offense is a good one., but this Oline makes it very hard for him to successfully scheme And play call. Trust me, I question some of his tactical calls often.
the same holds true for Sam. He clearly has shown the physical skills to be successful. But he, too, has to show he can learn from his mistakes.

the jury is still out for both of them, but I like their chances. Let’s let them finish the year and then evaluate. We will have a much clearer picture of what we have and what we need.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve got to stop this game by game proclamations of Howell and EB. They are both new at this. They are going to make mistakes. The questions are do they learn from their mistakes? Erics offense is a good one., but this Oline makes it very hard for him to successfully scheme And play call. Trust me, I question some of his tactical calls often.
the same holds true for Sam. He clearly has shown the physical skills to be successful. But he, too, has to show he can learn from his mistakes.

the jury is still out for both of them, but I like their chances. Let’s let them finish the year and then evaluate. We will have a much clearer picture of what we have and what we need.
i think both are trending upward , i like trending because it avoids proclamations

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its pretty clear after ten games what we have and what we need, but other than rhat, I think your point is solid.

I think the reason we have so many needs is because the front office staff is really fucking bad at evaluating what we have.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its pretty clear after ten games what we have and what we need, but other than rhat, I think your point is solid.

I think the reason we have so many needs is because the front office staff is really fucking bad at evaluating what we have.
Is that the problem? Or is it the coaching staff is so poor in getting the talent to execute? Probably a little of both.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the problem? Or is it the coaching staff is so poor in getting the talent to execute? Probably a little of both.

I agree with you. That’s why they all have to go.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote a little of both.

The free agents brought in over the last 4 years have been misses for the most part.

Drafting has had very few hits with mostly being misses.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is a turnover worthy play?
Probably a db dropping a clear int or a fumle that your team was able to recover. Just guessing.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i,ve watched a washington team 50 years plus,and he,s done better than any rookie qb in washington that i can remember.you read way too much in comments.lighten up,you,ll live longer.you should give up mind reading too.