• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Howell

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we sure he made those statements? I haven’t been able to find anything definitive that is attributed to him.

if he did, indeed make those comments, then do not use a top pick in this kid. It’s just too much of a risk. We cannot afford to swing and miss again with this pick. Moreover, we have a chance to turn this pick into multiple picks, filling serious holes with quality starters. This is how you turn a 3-5 year rebuild into a 2-3 year rebuild and do it on the cheap.

I've seen his daddy chirping a LOT about his son strongly deciding going back to school if the draft doesn't look like a promising destination. Also talk of being drafted by a poor team is unfair. Caleb has does nothing to show he doesn't agree with his dad. I can find those points in writing if needed for reference

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plan B please. For no matter who the QB is, they won’t survive if it’s behind this putrid OLine. So why not take advantage of the abundance of highly touted tackles is this draft and get your bookends for the next 5+ years.
For me, I'm Harrsion Jr. unless Howell wets the bed this month. If he does that, I probably transition to Jayden. Two high 2nd rounders and 90m. If that isn't enough to fix an offensive line then we hired the wrong guy.

That said I do hear you. I definitely wouldn't turn up my nose at a stud left tackle. Just wouldn't be plan A for me.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting to stir up a good argument about whether passing on Herbert for Young was really that bad. It sounds insane to even mention but look at how he's being ruined in LA.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does everyone realize that the hit rate for QBs taken in the first round is less Than 50%? and on this team, that number is 0%! Hit rate is the percent of players That make it with their same team through their rookie deal. With so much we need, can we afford that risk, given that we have a qb already that has shown they can play? I just don’t see that as a prudent risk.
Sammy Baugh worked out so a little over 0% ... but who here would remember that. ;-)

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard slinging sammy was the original goat, no position on the field he couldn't play

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my issue with daniels , nix , maye williams is where is the signature win ? pennix has a couple with victories over oregon and in the playoffs he has a chance to do it but the others ?????? same with mcarthy , 2 OSU wins and he is in the playoffs

this wreaks of getting swept up in the RG3 qb yr when in the long term that highly rated class turned into a huge urine sample withh all failing to be what they were projected to be

to me none of those guys are better then what we have in howell who also had no signature wins . howell is a 5th rounder , these guys are touted as 1st rounders some very high

now you can say the new FO will want their own guy and thats a fair statement however that will open up these picks to criticism by me for sure much like i bagged the davis pick and stick figure picks right away and the dotson pick . ( its trending i am wrong about dotson even though he has regressed )

in fairness i didnt start having misgivings about CY until yr 2 before his injury but he was a huge miss

In 2022, Daniels beat #6 Alabama and #7 MSST in consecutive weeks. In 2023, he was on his way to yet another beating of Alabama as he was up 28-21 before he got injured. That is the game that sold me on Daniels.

Can you tell me what makes a signature win? Can you tell me the signature wins of Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers…better yet, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2022, Daniels beat #6 Alabama and #7 MSST in consecutive weeks. In 2023, he was on his way to yet another beating of Alabama as he was up 28-21 before he got injured. That is the game that sold me on Daniels.

Can you tell me what makes a signature win? Can you tell me the signature wins of Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers…better yet, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes?
defense woke up and milroe,s legs are why bama won.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to spend a top 5 pick on any of these guys be my guest . Now your are right about Daniel’s last year

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Italian baker mayfield is a o line and 3 elite players from hurts status?