• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford to sit Friday night?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro bring yourself to Dallas bro! Things always end up working out-keep the faith my man!
Dollars to donuts, LA with get the Rams and Retro before Texas will get the Raiders and Retro...

:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am considering both LA and Dallas, Vita and SJ76. We shall see.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well either way the chicks are crazy hot in both places
My friend

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita said I was right.

Holy cow mark it down. Yes the chicks here are stupid hot and I'm betting LA is pretty flipping stupid as well. ;)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all need to go to the game Friday night and give motivational speeches in the locker room and hang out with the cheerleaders.

Some of us are a little too amped up for preseason game #1.

I do agree with Ramb's comment on fire. But Sam isn't gonna do it. This organization continues to baby him. Maybe he finally rips off a superman t-shirt, but I doubt it. We need a blue collar QB that was drafted later that isn't making so much money that he gets special treatment.

IMO
Junkie, I don't know if this is Kurt Cousins or not but wouldn't that be a wired twist in the end if he turned out to be our guy or missing link?

Do you have any idea what the Skins would want for him?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. But the Skins need him, just in case RG3 gets hurt again.

I want one of these rookies coming out next year. It's a stacked QB class. But if we get the chance, I'm not sure the FO is smart enough to get one of them.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, stated it many times before, I wanted Suh in the draft. Bradford was the pick and I am a Rams fans so be it. I could sit here and throw all the reasons that Bradford has not reached what his draft position called for, piss poor coaching (head and OC), injuries, deer in the headlights (Bulger), lack of receivers and many more but the fact is the Rams have not reached the playoffs. The Rams are now in the toughest division in the NFL and until they reach the playoffs, part of the problem IS THE QUARTERBACK. I fully expect this year to be different and if not, it is time to move on and either find another QB or draft one. As far as Vita or Boss, I respect both views and read all that is said here on the site and take it all in. This is the year we make it or not for Bradford, Fisher, Snead, etc...... may it be a great one and not a complete rebuild, but if it is, I will still be here watching, hoping and ejoying the horns play football.:nod: