• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford to sit Friday night?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
Now let's not confuse opinions with insults. You're a smart guy, so you gotta know there is a big difference between an opinion and an insult. I believe an opinion is a statement of your (subjective) thoughts about something, an insult is a statement (or action) which causes offense or make someone feels degraded. In this case Sam Bradford and anyone who supports the Rams QB or in my opinion, anyone who supports the Rams...

Regarding last statement on disrespect, I can't ever think of a time here on the hoop where I personally have felt disrespected, so I have no idea what or when you are talking about me getting all 'uppity'.

I do find it peculiar that you think I should 'respect' your opinions or insults as I see them, let's just call them 'thoughts' when in fact you have no respect at all for those involved in your thoughts in turn.

V-Mike, This is your response to Boss's post #2.

Sorry, but I guess I'm a little confused by ^your^ response. Let me see if I comprehend correctly. In your eyes, you believe... that if any of us insult or critisize Sam Bradford, this is also directed at you?:scratch:... or anyone that supports Sam Bradford??:scratch: Is this correct??:scratch: I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but why would you take this so personally? :scratch: IMO....Boss only wants to watch SB play tonight, thats it, plain and simple! I would actually like to see him come in for a series and march down the field and score! Wouldnt you?? It's about time he shows us something, dont you agree?

Sure he uses the term "Weinie Boy" in a lot of his posts. This is only because he wants to WIN! Thats all. Boss has said this on numerous occasions as well as myself, and even Retro has stated numerous times that this is Sam Bradfords last chance if he doesnt produce. These types of comments are normal on message boards! If a high draft pick doesnt produce, he will be highly critisized. At some point if he continues to fail something has to be done. If that is the case, it will only set the team back even farther. FWIW, dont take it so personally!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemens isn't my man.. He just beat the Saints, Bears, and Indy last year. All playoff teams I believe.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing fine as things get better. Some stuff you know about is winding down. Hangin' in though. I am thinking about moving myself. Maybe a little east like New Mexico, southern Colorado, or may be even Dallas. If I get to Dallas, I'll let you know. Maybe I'll move to Cali and set-up shop in Vita's neighborhood. lol.

Yep, Jerry "The Goober" Jones can't get out of his own way fast enough. I suppose Jimme Johnson was really the force behind their championships because the Caboys haven't been anywhere near the team they were when Jimme was there.

I am looking forward to tonight's game and maybe we will see another rook break out like you mentioned. Should be interesting.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

V-Mike, This is your response to Boss's post #2.

Sorry, but I guess I'm a little confused by ^your^ response. Let me see if I comprehend correctly. In your eyes, you believe... that if any of us insult or critisize Sam Bradford, this is also directed at you?:scratch:... or anyone that supports Sam Bradford??:scratch:
Sort of but it's not about Sam, it's about the Rams QB which of course right now is Sam Bradford. I've said it before, the Rams are my first love in life and right, wrong or indifferent we protect those things we love. I say sort of because first, insults and criticisms are clearly two different things being critical IMO is absolutely fine however even then there are those who will be overly critical to overly support their opinions. Second when you say ANY OF US, it's different because it comes from within the family. Those are always tolerated to a much greater extent IMO.

Is this correct??:scratch: I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but why would you take this so personally? :scratch:
I don't take it 'so personally', however I do take exception. The constant barrage of insults is the main rub, this type of posting borders trolling IMO and is intended as such. As I said before, if it were to come from outside it would be dealt with swiftly and appropriately however since it's within the family it's tolerated and left amongst the family to sort out.

IMO....Boss only wants to watch SB play tonight, thats it, plain and simple!
Obviously we certainly disagree here. When trolling sometimes you get a bite and it's more than you can chew....

I would actually like to see him come in for a series and march down the field and score! Wouldnt you?? It's about time he shows us something, dont you agree?
That's just it! I don't think some people in here even have a clue where I stand with Sam as our QB. My stance with pushing back the constant insulting comments from time to time over shadow my opinions regarding our current QB situation and a lot is assumed because of this. I do see the door of opportunity is still open for Sam but that doesn't change the facts surrounding him. It's swinging closed fast if the end results don't change soon! To answer your questions directly, I've even posted that I was disappointed that he would not be playing, for selfish reason in this very thread but I believe in Fisher and trust he knows what's best. Do you see how things are over shadowed? I just posted I wanted to see him in there and you're asking if I want to see him in there.:badmin:

Sure he uses the term "Weinie Boy" in a lot of his posts. This is only because he wants to WIN! Thats all.
Obviously we disagree here too. IMO, it's not because he ONLY wants us to win, it's to rustle the jimmies of those who have differing opinions. Now I'm not opposed to rustling jimmies so much but as with every thing you can take it too far. Just look at SJ76 and others here who put Sam on blast it's much of the same however managed better and not a constant barrage of insults with every opportunity that arises. With that, just wait until the seasons going again, this will only step up ten fold but at least then it will be engendered from specific plays and outcomes. You know, things that can be discussed and argued but how do you argue wets the linens 'opinions'? That's not being critical, how can anyone debate such non-sense. At this point in the year, nothing has happened on the field except a substantial effort to rehab the ACL and getting ready for the season, which is being managed by the Rams brass.

Boss has said this on numerous occasions as well as myself, and even Retro has stated numerous times that this is Sam Bradfords last chance if he doesnt produce.
And for those not lost in all the drama of this BS they would add my name to that list. Just look at the statement above my avatar it reads, 'Put up or Shut up' what does everyone think that's all about?. Geez I've even said it in this very thread but to some it just falls on deaf ears.

These types of comments are normal on message boards! If a high draft pick doesnt produce, he will be highly critisized. At some point if he continues to fail something has to be done. If that is the case, it will only set the team back even farther. FWIW, dont take it so personally!

Zeke, I respect you and feel you are being honest with your desire to understand what has transpired here. That is why I took the time to answer your questions as best I can.

Sometimes I think BOSS and I are the types of guys who would eventually get into a fist fight if we were physically around each other on a regular basis and then go have a few beers & laughs afterwords.
noidea.gif

This whole thing reminds me of a segment with Howie Long and his broadcasting crew he works with. One of the guys was ripping the Rams apart and in the middle of it, Howie interrupts and says.... "Hey, hey, hey!!! Some of us have family over there!!!!!" Intimating, for them to tread a little lighter.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, this Griffin guy is supposed to be pretty damn good. We shall see. How do you like Dallas, SJ76? I spent a few weeks there when I was doing one of my advanced degrees. Stay at the downtown hotel. Love the food and I found a clothier near Dealy Plaza that made me some pretty cool suits. I liked the town when I was there all three times I was there.

He won't get much of an opportunity to be good in New Orleans, since Brees wants to play until he's 45 lol.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, I respect you and feel you are being honest with your desire to understand what has transpired here. That is why I took the time to answer your questions as best I can.

Sometimes I think BOSS and I are the types of guys who would eventually get into a fist fight if we were physically around each other on a regular basis and then go have a few beers & laughs afterwords.
noidea.gif

This whole thing reminds me of a segment with Howie Long and his broadcasting crew he works with. One of the guys was ripping the Rams apart and in the middle of it, Howie interrupts and says.... "Hey, hey, hey!!! Some of us have family over there!!!!!" Intimating, for them to tread a little lighter.

Thanks for being honest and up front on how you feel! :clap:..... I guess at times we are all pretty stubborn and I think the best remedy for this issue is for Sam Bradford to come out (week 1) with a 4 td/400 yrd win. I betcha BOSS would be the 1st guy here eating crow if that actually happend. I think BOSS would rather he resurect his career than bust out. I too would take a bite of that shit sandwich for all of the crap I've said in the past. Like you said, in a sense, we are all family here! We are just tired of being a mediocre team. Thats all.....winning cures everything! We LOVE our RAMS!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how nervous Bradford? I know he he has a lot of doubters from fans and critics so I hope he doesn't let that get to him. However, its time for him to shine and if not, then out the door he goes. Rooting for the guy but I'm on the bandwagon with the others- if Bradford has a mediocre season, its time for him to go.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for having my back Zeke. You are probably one of the few who actually understands my style and personality specifically. Admittedly I do bash Bradford almost every chance I get. But the reason he is the object of my venting is that IMHO he is the single biggest reason the Rams are not making progress on that side of the ball and as a team overall. His enormous salary combined with his lack of productivity that one would expect from a player that was the first pick in the draft creates a huge amount of frustration and I am not silent about it. In my opinion Bradford will continue to hold the Rams back until they eventually give up on him and move on. Like a bad tooth, it will continue to cause pain until pulled out. Then the healing begins.

And you are correct Zeke. I'd be the first to admit I was wrong about Bradford if he suddenly became the QB some people think he can be. I prefer to see the Rams win rather than be able to say "I told you so" any day.
But to repeat it again ad nauseam, from an objective point of view I just don't see it happening. Bradford has all the tools--physically he seems capable. He also seems to be an intelligent guy that is down to earth and solid character wise. But the main problem I see is he has no heart--no courage under fire to be an NFL QB. Sorry to the rest of you who disagree but that's how I see it. And that kind of deficiency is very very hard to overcome. Of course that's just my opinion and I'm not pretending to be the "God" of all opinions.....

Let Vita rant on about what he likes and what he doesn't like and whatever. He continues to fail to understand one simple mechanic with these boards---if you don't like my cynical style or my disparaging remarks, SIMPLY DON'T READ THEM! Peaceful solution is it not? Nobody is holding his feet to the fire to read what I post. But he has yet to figure that one out for all his bluster. I suspect he will continue to read what I post though because it is a hit to his ego when someone stubbornly stands against him.

So since Vita and I can't seem to discuss anything without it getting heated and personal I've chosen to ignore his posts from now on. I really don't care for his "Holier than thou" attitude so it's an easy fix, for me at least.

I'd be willing to bet heavily that he will respond to this but it's irrelevant at this point because I won't be reading it. Let's get back to some peaceful arguing. I say Bradford is a bed-wetter until proven otherwise!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was pretty vanilla last year in preseason. More of the same this year?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Whoever Cares.

Of course I have something to say but it's to those who care to hear, no one else.

But best you buddy!

I got your back!!

If anyone is 'insulting' you

`AND`

You're one of us!

I got your back!

And that includes each of you and absolutely BOSS, TBT!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I have something to say but it's to those who care to hear, no one else.

But best you buddy!

I got your back!!

If anyone is 'insulting' you

`AND`

You're one of us!

I got your back!

And that includes each of you and absolutely BOSS, TBT!
I would love to respond to this but it seems you are irrelevant Vita. :pound:Sorry man couldn't help myself. You are aces in my book the bigger and better man. Go Rams. :suds:

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to respond to this but it seems you are irrelevant Vita. :pound:Sorry man couldn't help myself. You are aces in my book the bigger and better man. Go Rams. :suds:

Quite frankly my "old" friend, everything is irrelevant here...When you actually check-out and head up, down or just 6 feet under the surface, is the only thing that really matters...

Larry, Moe... It's me, Curly, incognito...Make me stop, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger:
fuck2give.gif
thefinger.gif

I love the 'hold on' message while you're waiting on this post ozarks, I might need to keep it for when I really mean it....:lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite frankly my "old" friend, everything is irrelevant here...When you actually check-out and head up, down or just 6 feet under the surface, is the only thing that really matters...

Mikey truer words were never written. :usa2:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger:
fuck2give.gif

I love the 'hold on' message while you're waiting on this post ozarks, I might need to keep it for when I really mean it....:lol:
Vita I am sometimes flippant at the wrong times. It was not my intention to steal your thunder. You are a better man than me. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:omg:

Judgement day, we should all be afraid!!!!!!!!!

Soon it's

:rip:

And

yo.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita I am sometimes flippant at the wrong times. It was not my intention to steal your thunder. You are a better man than me. :nod:
:scratch:

You weren't flippant, you were funny! :lol:

I was just trying to keep up!

:lol: :lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro bring yourself to Dallas bro! Things always end up working out-keep the faith my man!