• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints @ Patriots

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a quote from CBS Boston:

"Subtle" which happens all the time with no call from the refs. That holding call at the end was not "subtle."

Subtle??....I saw it right away....I honestly never saw the hold, but it was there. Good no call if you ask me, and every team has a good no call every week.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can ask everyone on this site that I wear NO homer glasses.....but thanks anyways...

I'm sure if Brees threw the game winning TD at the last second with a Pats playing being held like that, you wouldn't be saying it was a good no call.

That push off Stills did you keep screaming about in multiple threads was nowhere near as brutal as that hold not being called.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if Brees threw the game winning TD at the last second with a Pats playing being held like that, you wouldn't be saying it was a good no call.

That push off Stills did you keep screaming about in multiple threads was nowhere near as brutal as that hold not being called.

I just watched it again. Game over - the Patriots still win!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, winning with an asterisk is nothing new when it comes to this team, so congrats on the *win.

Well I wouldn't say that an obvious blown call by the refs to hand the Patriots the game is even close to fostering a culture of cheating. But that's just my :2cents:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't have dreamed of calling it. But it was probably worse than the OPI on Dobson earlier.

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a freaking machine. I think we can all agree who the best QB in the NFL is. This guy is winning with duds,unbelievable! Btw Im a huge Bengals fan, and your hearing it from me, we are watching a legend. But something for my Bengals, the D shut Brady down in Week 5. Which says how good the Bengals D is.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying being in the Dome makes all the difference for the Saints, if so i agree.

No RWS is one of the toughest places to play especially when their team has rest. When the bills are rested, they make up for a lack of quarter or two they play. If they are down 10 they'll make it up later. Against the pats they were down, took the lead(before losing), were down against Carolina but came back and won, and gave Baltimore a lot of trouble on defense. The bills however do not look as sharp as they did in the past at home on opening weeks and off rest. Usually they would blow teams out or play aggressive defense. Now they fight to stay in the games. I don't think their fans really care so much now.