• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints on grass

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to use SCREENS against the blitz.. They did one against the Rams and it was perfect. We rarely did screens this year and I think this is the perfect game to start using it more

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we came out with more short passes against the steelers. we're gonna have to use them against the saints for sure. but gore's hands just don't seem very good this year. other guys are gonna have to be involved in the screens

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we have a few. i know you're more of a pessimist when it comes to this offense than most, but with davis, gore, hunter [i hope we use him a lot against the saints blitz packages] and crabtree [loved that stiff arm TD against the rams] we can put up some points. if we get a good game out of the o-line, we have a very good chance to win. i don't think the saints will put up 30+ on us. i like our chances in games where the score is in the mid 20s.

if i were to tell you we would be hosting a game with the NFC championship game as the prize before the season started, you would have been justified in calling the cops to my house to prevent an overdose. we've improved every week and with the bye, the home field, and the way this team has improved this is, if not 50/50, a 40/60 proposition.

They are a good team and are well-coached. They have a shot.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Saints are going to use all this talk about how they can't play outdoors on grass as motivation to come out and prove their doubters wrong. I think I'd give it a rest.

all the talk is how the saints are gonna roll us. the saints will be underdogs against the packers because of what u mentioned, but it seems like nobody is giving us a chance in this one.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps from a distance, but I don't think you are admiring his teeth while your head is in his mouth. I think you are literally scared shitless.

I have an eight month old baby, at least you won't have to change your diapers if your scared shitless. Actually, number one is still possible, I guess. Now that I think about it, I'd take shit over blood any day.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His QBR is much better at home, too. I'm still somewhat skeptical of QBR, but in Smith's case given the high number of sacks he has taken, I think it's a more accurate measure than pure rating.

Smith's individual home QBRs are 71.2, 41.4, 98.2, 87.2, 67.7, 69.5, 68.7, and 79.0. Even by the less forgiving QBR standard, Smith is a pro bowl QB at home, with only one game below average. Four of his eight road games resulted in numbers under 30.

QBR ranks: Smith, Skelton step up - NFC West Blog - ESPN

Congrats, Crimsoncrew!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Haha. Thanks. I basically just made my post into an email and shot it off to Sando. Gotta be honest, though, I derive some pleasure from the fact that Alex Smith is fielding my questions going into his first playoff game. I felt a little bad as the whole home-game vs. road-game differential wasn't my idea, but didn't really know how to make that shout-out.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice work Crimson!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Thanks. I basically just made my post into an email and shot it off to Sando. Gotta be honest, though, I derive some pleasure from the fact that Alex Smith is fielding my questions going into his first playoff game. I felt a little bad as the whole home-game vs. road-game differential wasn't my idea, but didn't really know how to make that shout-out.

Don't worry at least Sando credited your work.... unlike mine!!!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to use SCREENS against the blitz.. They did one against the Rams and it was perfect. We rarely did screens this year and I think this is the perfect game to start using it more

Kendall hunter screens, gores hands have been suspect this year. not sure why that is.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. 27-21 would not surprise me and neither would 38-20. A 49er victory would shock me though. I think they could possibly keep it close but the offense of the Saints has too many weapons to stop. My hope is that the 49ers can keep it close enough that they can have an opportunity with a couple of minutes left to have the ball and drive down and win it.

However it turns out I'm just gonna enjoy this one. If the better teams wins then I can't get upset.

Pepare to be shocked :)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sando doesnt like Devils fans sorry bro :hockeysmile:

Evil-Monkey-family-guy_flopped.png