• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints on grass

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha. Thanks. I basically just made my post into an email and shot it off to Sando. Gotta be honest, though, I derive some pleasure from the fact that Alex Smith is fielding my questions going into his first playoff game. I felt a little bad as the whole home-game vs. road-game differential wasn't my idea, but didn't really know how to make that shout-out.

Pretty cool, CC

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was just reading the BSPN Saints forum for some entertainment. I agree with the sentiment of this thread. The Saints are on grass! One of those knuckleheads suggested resting the starters this week to get ready for the Packers game.

Anyone who thinks we'll just role over like the Lions is in for a rude awakening.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was just reading the BSPN Saints forum for some entertainment. I agree with the sentiment of this thread. The Saints are on grass! One of those knuckleheads suggested resting the starters this week to get ready for the Packers game.

Anyone who thinks we'll just role over like the Lions is in for a rude awakening.

"Resting the starters???"...Wow, I would bookmark that thread for a revisit...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is a game I badly want them to win and granted I badly want to win all the playoff games but this one would be a little sweeter than most.

Give the Saints a little payback for the preseason and shut up all these talking heads that think we're just a nice little story, that the Saints are unstoppable, and etc.

If we can hold the Saints to under 20 and Alex puts up better stats than Brees than that would be icing on the cake.