• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban submits complaint about Ole Miss pop-pass TD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban lost to Ole Miss because he was looking forward to the Louisianna Monroe game?

I thought it was due to the fact that some of his players didn't wanna get injured before The Draft.:noidea:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so easy for you guys to troll Alabama after they lose. It's like you've been saving it up all offseason just DYING for your chance to spew bullshit. It's fucking hilarious. Saban filed a complaint because the rules aren't being enforced. That's a legit beef. And furthermore, I can't wait to see when any other team out there loses, the excuses that are made, and the bullshit to defend it.

But I'm not gonna call you out on it. I'm just gonna sit back and listen to

"Fire Bob Stoops already"
"I wish we still had Allioti"
"We had injuries"
"We got a BS call late"

And watch the tears run down.

Haters gonna hate on the best. I love how no one is shittalking OSU or TCU for almost losing to teams they should beat handily. Absolutely zero threads. They must have some damn good excuses.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so easy for you guys to troll Alabama after they lose. It's like you've been saving it up all offseason just DYING for your chance to spew bullshit. It's fucking hilarious. Saban filed a complaint because the rules aren't being enforced. That's a legit beef. And furthermore, I can't wait to see when any other team out there loses, the excuses that are made, and the bullshit to defend it.

"We had injuries"
"We got a BS call late"

Haters gonna hate on the best. I love how no one is shittalking OSU or TCU for almost losing to teams they should beat handily. Absolutely zero threads. They must have some damn good excuses.

You may want to get rid of that "mellow fellow" description.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We had injuries"
"We got a BS call late"

Did he also take note that an Alabama player intentional knocked the ball forward on the onside kick? After he lost to Ohio State he cries to the media about when the draft grades come out. After the Oklahoma loss he cries to the media about how dangerous HUNH is. I don't know of any other coach he makes excuses after nearly every loss.

And you haven't been reading if you think TCU and OSU haven't been catching shit for their near losses including losing first place vot s and many now are saying Michigan State can beat them in November. But keep crying because we are picking on poor lil Saban.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he also take note that an Alabama player intentional knocked the ball forward on the onside kick? After he lost to Ohio State he cries to the media about when the draft grades come out. After the Oklahoma loss he cries to the media about how dangerous HUNH is. I don't know of any other coach he makes excuses after nearly every loss.

And you haven't been reading if you think TCU and OSU haven't been catching shit for their near losses including losing first place vot s and many now are saying Michigan State can beat them in November. But keep crying because we are picking on poor lil Saban.
I wasn't even sure that was a rule anymore. I've seen onside kicks where the receiving team would bat the ball out of bounds and retain possession, even though it's supposedly "illegal". And I'm pretty sure the rule is only applied if the player is unimpeded, which in this case he wasn't.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't even sure that was a rule anymore. I've seen onside kicks where the receiving team would bat the ball out of bounds and retain possession, even though it's supposedly "illegal". And I'm pretty sure the rule is only applied if the player is unimpeded, which in this case he wasn't.
They talked about it during the game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We had injuries"
"We got a BS call late"

So you are saying they lost bc of that play and that play only.

The problem is Saban only complains when he loses. There are bad calls in winning games too, but we dont hear shit outta him lol

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We had injuries"
"We got a BS call late"

These are always the best posts, "LEAVE MY TEAM ALONE"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be submitting complaints to the NFL next year about the Patriots when he's coaching the Colts.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying they lost bc of that play and that play only.

The problem is Saban only complains when he loses. There are bad calls in winning games too, but we dont hear shit outta him lol
Not once did I sày we lost because of that one play and only that one play. We lost because we turned the ball over 5 times and got away from the run in the second half because Kiffin felt like we had to comeback immediately. That made it easy for Ole Miss to call their defense. Thats why we lost.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL being downfield is likely the meat of his grievance, and I concur ... good call.

None of that excuses his terrible decision to start Bateman, or the slippery hands that dropped three unforced turnovers. That's coaching, team focus, and discipline.
Fire Saban and hire Kiffin...and he can keep Saban's daughter as a sex slave if they win a NC this year.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like the pick play. It has become so common not to see a flag, that people go nuts when it is actually called correctly.
Big 12 actually calls this a good bit I've notice...the SEC refs NEVER call it.