• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Williams

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the pick up as well especially if he is at full strength. I dont see him competing with Dunbar. If Dunbar is healthy I think he has a specified role of 5 to 7 touches a game, whether it be carrying the ball or catching screen passes. I think Williams on the other hand could be a decent insurance policy if Murray happens to miss a few games- which he has in the past. Randle just hasnt really shown me much.

I agree but unlike some and maybe even some coaches.... I don't think Dunbar should have a defined role just yet. I think he has much to prove before a role is assumed. If he stays upright and improves his blocking then he should have the inside track but he needs to make the team first. That should not be assured at this point.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good point. He has to make the team first.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dunbar is something special .... when he is on the field. That to me seems to be his biggest problem.

Maybe it's me. I don't see Williams as an every down back. Even if healthy. He pretty much does what Dunbar does ..... just not as good. He doesn't have the vision Dunbar has nor the receiving ability.
And both their major weaknesses are the same. Injuries and pass protection. I'm not fan of Randell but he is more the #2 back rather than a change of pace back like Dunbar and Williams are.
Me personally I'm hoping someone else steps up in camp and neither Randell or Williams is the 3rd back ...... Just me hoping for better than those two especially with the history of Murray and Dunbar's injuries

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that I think Dunbar is something special. He does things no one else on this team seems to be able to and that assures him (or at least SHOULD) of a big role IMO. I'm not sure why his injuries are such a question. How many injuries has he had that he's earned that label? He's only been in the league a couple of years

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that I think Dunbar is something special. He does things no one else on this team seems to be able to and that assures him (or at least SHOULD) of a big role IMO. I'm not sure why his injuries are such a question. How many injuries has he had that he's earned that label? He's only been in the league a couple of years

well he's only played 2 seasons and been hurt both of them .... Like Murray ... Needs a full year before you can have faith in him being able to stay healthy. Would say the same plays true for Lee