• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rutgers Coach Flood "SEC wont play us"

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamabear's not a Team Sec'er. Just sayin ........ He's good people.

Trying to do this from my new tablet. Wasn't able to figure out formatting so my entire post wasn't directed at him. Gave up, wrote and posted.

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I remember the hype. The hype has absolutely nothing to do with the present. It's the fact he is saying this NOW, you know, AFTER Arky completely sucked balls. It really has nothing to do with tSEC! either, I just thought it was funny he used a garbage team as a measuring stick. You UM fans need to get over that ass kicking. Just cause my favorite team resides in the SEC doesn't mean I give two shits, nor a fuck about the rest of the SEC.

Well, I wonder how many times he's been asked? If he's been asked more than once, then when? I've been around the discussion boards since 2006. Don't remember many Bama fans til they started winning. I'm sure once Bama slides back into obscurity, you will too.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wonder how many times he's been asked? If he's been asked more than once, then when? I've been around the discussion boards since 2006. Don't remember many Bama fans til they started winning. I'm sure once Bama slides back into obscurity, you will too.

You got him there. I wish we were more like Michigan, so our fans would never ever have to slide into obscurity. :laugh3:

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing Team SEC about it, dude should keep his damn mouth shut and use some common sense.

Don't think that just because you barely beat a terrible Arkansas team that you are hot shit. Congrats, you did something that LA Monroe did.

We don't know why these SEC teams can't play Rutgers, so don't go around saying that they are ducking you, like there is a reason to be fearful of Rutgers.

Hell, they lost to Kent st. for fucks sake. He could have said that about any conference, doesn't matter, it's not the SEC comments that irritate me, it's this delusional douche acting like his team is more than they are.

And I'm not saying he can't talk about his team being good, or how they are getting better, but don't start talking shit, like somebody is ducking you. That just rubs me the wrong way.

Talk about how you feel good about the direction of the program, or how you tried to get a couple games done with the SEC but it couldn't be done, don't make yourself look like a fool for saying teams are ducking you.

:suds:

How can you tell a member of team SEC? Read that post.

Team Sec. You all suck. Your team sucks. Your schedule sucks. Your conference sucks. If you lose to any SEC TEAM, your team sucks. If your team beats an SEC team, then that SEC Team sucked, wasn't ready, was dissapointed to be in that game, had to play in the SEC instead of only having to get up for one game (even though both teams had same amount of time to prepare). Your schedule sucks. You tried to schedule SEC Teams, but, but, but...don't complain because we didn't play you. Don't worry, we'll still insult and denigrate you and your schedule, because we won't play you.

Sincerely,
Team SEC

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got him there. I wish we were more like Michigan, so our fans would never ever have to slide into obscurity. :laugh3:

We're always here. I was at Jerry World. Bama fans spent more time chanting SEC, then they did for Bama. Never once heard a B1G chant. Guess you have to hedge your bets. Safer to cheer for a conference than a single team.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you tell a member of team SEC? Read that post.

Team Sec. You all suck. Your team sucks. Your schedule sucks. Your conference sucks. If you lose to any SEC TEAM, your team sucks. If your team beats an SEC team, then that SEC Team sucked, wasn't ready, was dissapointed to be in that game, had to play in the SEC instead of only having to get up for one game (even though both teams had same amount of time to prepare). Your schedule sucks. You tried to schedule SEC Teams, but, but, but...don't complain because we didn't play you. Don't worry, we'll still insult and denigrate you and your schedule, because we won't play you.

Sincerely,
Team SEC

:lol:

Can you say rustled.....jimmies...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're always here. I was at Jerry World. Bama fans spent more time chanting SEC, then they did for Bama. Never once heard a B1G chant. Guess you have to hedge your bets. Safer to cheer for a conference than a single team.

This post proves you're a lying SOB. If you were there, which you weren't...then you didn't hear SEC chants until then game was in hand. And why would Michigan fans do a B1G chant when they're getting their shit pushed in?

And when Alabama has won 3 National Titles in 4 years....I think safer bet is on Alabama.

Goddamn you're stupid, just stop posting, my ribs are hurting.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, am a spectator for once...

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC fans at the Music City Bowl (all 500 of 'em), we're chanting ACC when they won. I think they'd be a good fit, I say we extend an invite.

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post proves you're a lying SOB. If you were there, which you weren't...then you didn't hear SEC chants until then game was in hand. And why would Michigan fans do a B1G chant when they're getting their shit pushed in?

And when Alabama has won 3 National Titles in 4 years....I think safer bet is on Alabama.

had to go get my ticket. Couldn't figure out how to post picture in post, so I changed it to my avatar.

I was there. I heard it.

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, I have yet to hear any conference chanting for any game, other than games involving SEC teams. If you can prove me wrong on this, please link them.

I have yet to meet a B1G fan. Or conference centric fans outside of the SEC. Sure lots of fans root for teams in their conference during bowl games, but they don't pick up a conference chant. I have yet to see a Team ACC, a Team Big 12, a Team Pac, etc. Nope.

But if it finally makes your testicles drop when LSU wins a NC, then all I can say is roll tide. :love:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC chant is stupid. I'm pretty sure people do it just to troll other people.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I have yet to hear any conference chanting for any game, other than games involving SEC teams. If you can prove me wrong on this, please link them.

I have yet to meet a B1G fan. Or conference centric fans outside of the SEC. Sure lots of fans root for teams in their conference during bowl games, but they don't pick up a conference chant. I have yet to see a Team ACC, a Team Big 12, a Team Pac, etc. Nope.

But if it finally makes your testicles drop when LSU wins a NC, then all I can say is roll tide. :love:

I hate repeating this, but....Alabama has 3 titles in the last 4 seasons....we have no need to nut swing. It is our nuts getting swung on.

It is funny to see fans go to this in an argument....but I mean, what the hell else can you say, amirite? :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not on the side of Team SEC, but my brother in arms whose avatar is a bit creepy:lol:, but he is all Tide and thats alright with me.

I will add this and leave it at that. I was there and i heard a few fans with SEC early on, but nothing like towards the end of the game. I will say this though, I could not blame the fans, they wanted to cheer and cheering for Bama was useless as they were in sleep walk mode by the end of the first half Michigan was doing nothing to even make it look like a decent team was playing bama, so the fans cheered for whoever they could. They were all cheered out for Bama at that point and to them, no one else had shown up for the game but Bama and Team SEC. :2cents:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC fans at the Music City Bowl (all 500 of 'em), we're chanting ACC when they won. I think they'd be a good fit, I say we extend an invite.

Nah, the SEC needs us a lot more than we need them. What's in it for us?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who gives a :ss:!!! I am the biggest Alabama fan in the world. Well maybe tied because someone might be as big a fan but not more of one. So what? SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC...I'm tired of fans in the SEC, the one's that do anyway, acting like it's a big deal that some fans pull for other SEC teams in OOC games and making excuses for those that do. Who wins OOC games have become a big thing these days, thanks to 24/7 media outlets. They talk about it, coaches talk about it, we talk about it. The problem is people like Chief who make a big deal of it. Who cares? Why does it bother you that the SEC has a unity other conferences don't have. It seems to be working. Seven in a row! Sound familiar? Top or near the top every year with bowl records? Does this mean I don't hate Auburn? Hell no!!! I still hate them but if we beat them we take care of that hate for me. Why would I pull against them in a bowl when I then have to come in here and hear how great the other conference was that beat them! In the case of Auburn it's a no lose situation. If they win, conference bowl record benefits. If they lose, I hate them anyway so I'm happy then too! There will be thread after thread who is trying to show which conference is better based on bowl records. Yet those same dumbass people act like chanting SEC SEC SEC is idiotic. I ask who is more idiotic? Those same people blasting SEC conference huggers but caring so much how their conference is doing in bowl season or SEC fans who know how the game is played? Sounds like the definition of hypocrit to me! This is how most the SEC fans feel that I know but y'all try to act like fans of teams that aren't as good need it like a drug fix. That they need to feel good through the success of another team. That couldn't be further from the truth. But then again, in here, I rarely see a fan of a non-SEC team care about the truth!!! :L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comeon out west lil' Rutgars and play, we'll let you play our scrub Pac team in Wash State a couple of times soon. The PAC will satisfy your thirst for ballgames.

HAHA!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The south has been sticking together since they lost the Civil War.

It created a perma (we will stick together through thick and thin) mentality....

TEE HEE