• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rutgers Coach Flood "SEC wont play us"

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..... Hey, i have that many tattoos.....:peep:

lol, I was just fucking at cha. I have a few myself.... and no I'm not that big titted guy with stupid Bama tats all up on him.

:spy:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I was just fucking at cha. I have a few myself.... and no I'm not that big titted guy with stupid Bama tats all up on him.

:spy:

I'm letting my tits go so I can get a tat that makes them look like footballs coming at you.

And AJ is going to be throwing them.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at last 6 posts!!!!

We pretty much kick ass...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Florida
I AM ANTONIO!!!!!

325.jpg

I AM HERNANDEZ

aaron.hernandez2.jpeg

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Adam Sandler's head on Hernandez body, at least with quick glance?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you get for hanging out with Titus. Calling on the "man code" on this one. Don't pile on a self slam.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Alabama got the rematch with LSU because they only lost to LSU in overtime by a FG, and Alabama actually beat LSU every where but the scoreboard in that game, and lost because of missed FG's. Not because of perceived "SEC" strength. That combined with OSU having an awful loss to a much much inferior team. LSU had one of the toughest schedules in the country that year, so that in itself provided all the strength and quality really.

I mean, if that loss had come to Kentucky, do you think it would have mattered because "SEC"? I don't. I don't think any loss to any team but LSU that year would have made the difference.

But I do sometimes still pull for other SEC teams not named Auburn or Tennessee.

Bama might have been given the benefit of the doubt due to them being SEC and all. Let's see ... LSU had to go to overtime to beat Kentucky one year and made the NCG with 2 losses. Me thinks they should be glad the SEC is seen as they are.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Adam Sandler's head on Hernandez body, at least with quick glance?

The guy is a "13", "88", "SS", hatchet man, and "SVC" tat away from being classified as an ad seg inmate once he is convicted.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: with 1st part of post.

And Add South Carolina to Kentucky at top of ur post. When they holler SEC SEC SEC I cant help but laugh.

As a UK fan I understand where we rank in the scheme of things concerning football in the SEC. I know we've been bottom dwellers for a long long time...but things might start heading upward in the next 3 years...new coach....better recruits...and the athletic department is finally putting money into football renovations. Been through a lot of dreary days and horrible losses to most of the SEC teams. I can live with it though.

However....................................when it's basketball season....UK generally carries a lot of the SEC teams on their backs. And that's fine because those same teams have split 'dat money with UK in football season. I feel like UK is doing its part for the SEC...and I don't have a problem with them riding on UK's coattails in basketball...

However I don't holler SEC...SEC....because I am only concerned with UK's success. The only time I want another team from the SEC to win is when it will help UK's case.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama might have been given the benefit of the doubt due to them being SEC and all. Let's see ... LSU had to go to overtime to beat Kentucky one year and made the NCG with 2 losses. Me thinks they should be glad the SEC is seen as they are.

I don't think so. They barely made it in as it was, after having only 1 loss and it being to the #1 team in the country by 3 points in overtime.

Considering how close it was, I don't see how a loss to any other team, SEC or otherwise, would have mattered.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-21