• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson after 2021

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Adams need to get dealt to the Eagles for all of their first round picks plus the Stache

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list makes no sense to other than maybe the Saints but I have no idea how they could afford a 40-50 million dollar QB. So he could go to Denver and spend the rest of his career competing with Patrick Mahomes and an up and coming Herbert with the Chargers. With the Giants he will be leaving one 4-8 team to go to another 4-8 team.

I think the Steelers could low key be a good fit now that Big Ben basically leaked his retirement.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list makes no sense to other than maybe the Saints but I have no idea how they could afford a 40-50 million dollar QB. So he could go to Denver and spend the rest of his career competing with Patrick Mahomes and an up and coming Herbert with the Chargers. With the Giants he will be leaving one 4-8 team to go to another 4-8 team.

I think the Steelers could low key be a good fit now that Big Ben basically leaked his retirement.
The Steelers or Broncos would be the only fit that might work, imo. The Giants and Eagles have extra first rounders but nothing else to offer. Washington could work possibly if Rivera isn't 100% sold on Heineke after this season. Also, I doubt he gets traded in conference unless the offer is really overwhelming.
A dark horse for thought. Highly doubtful but what if Minny misses the play-offs and covets Wilson enough to move on from Kirk Cousins. Just spit balling here for fun, mind you.
The truth is I don't think Russ is going anywhere. I think Pete steps down at the end of the season and the organization does a major overhaul on the coaching staff.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping the GM, HC, OC, DC, & QB stick together for 2022. :heh:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the offseason of the whining quarterback, we cry for you Wilson, Rodgers snd Murrsy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care.

If it's august and he's not at camp then i will start
The only problem with waiting until Aug is it doesn't leave your team many options to find a replacement. You likely missed out on drafting a potential replacement.

GMs and players or their rep need to have those tough talks. Make a decision and hope it works out.

I hate players holding teams hostage. It can really screw over a team for years.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with waiting until Aug is it doesn't leave your team many options to find a replacement. You likely missed out on drafting a potential replacement.

GMs and players or their rep need to have those tough talks. Make a decision and hope it works out.

I hate players holding teams hostage. It can really screw over a team for years.

You missed the point.

I don't care about Rumors.

He's still on the team. We went through this shit last year and nothing happened.

That is what I meant by the August comment

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get what you're saying but there isn't any replacement in the draft anyway. Tbh, it's almost time for the Seahawks to do a total rebuild with a new administration. Both Wilson and Carroll could walk out the door for all I care. It's been an okay run and us fans got one championship to see but it's done. And RW has turned into Aaron Rodgers 2.0. Same selfish, diva nonsense with nothing in the play-offs to show for it. Fuck him. Declare he wants to leave and we will move on or stop all the childish fuckery.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying but there isn't any replacement in the draft anyway. Tbh, it's almost time for the Seahawks to do a total rebuild with a new administration. Both Wilson and Carroll could walk out the door for all I care. It's been an okay run and us fans got one championship to see but it's done. And RW has turned into Aaron Rodgers 2.0. Same selfish, diva nonsense with nothing in the play-offs to show for it. Fuck him. Declare he wants to leave and we will move on or stop all the childish fuckery.
What exactly has RW done that would be considered “childish fuckery” or being a “selfish diva”?

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly has RW done that would be considered “childish fuckery” or being a “selfish diva”?
Nothing.

This speculation is pretty stupid. The Seahawks don't have the cap space to swallow $26 million in dead money, and no team can send a viable QB in return.

There will be no trade including Wilson this offseason. 71 year old (in September) Pete Carroll has zero interest in a rebuild. Zero.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't seem like most are thrilled with this years crop of QBs so missing out isn't too bad. If the Seahawks are that horrid, the following draft is suppose to have a much better crop of QBs. At least that is what the experts say.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 267 TD passes right now, next season with just 30 more he will pass....

Joe Montana 273
Vinny Testerverde,,,kind of surprising...275
Johnny Unitas 290
Warren Moon 291
Carson Palmer 294

That will put him at number 14 on the All Time list.

Looking at his career you won't find any QB who compares if talking, starts, wins, rushing, passing, QB rating, he has had the best first nine seasons we have ever seen.

He is histories only 4000 yds/30td/500yds in a season, he is 15 yards short of doing it three times. Only Rodgers has a better QB Rating for a career,

His final season at Wisconsin he set a new single season passing efficency record, his rookie NFL season he walked right in and took over and tied the rookie TD record at 26 (Peyton).

No sitting the bench for this guy, he simply took over and preceded to put up the best first nine NFL seasons we have ever seen.

And he’s done this with sub par offensive lines… He’s been hit so many times I’m amazed he’s stayed as healthy as he has…

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing.

This speculation is pretty stupid. The Seahawks don't have the cap space to swallow $26 million in dead money, and no team can send a viable QB in return.

There will be no trade including Wilson this offseason. 71 year old (in September) Pete Carroll has zero interest in a rebuild. Zero.
Not true,

Carr, Abram and a draft pick for RW.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing.

You’re probably right, but juicy offers could come flowing in, Pete is a gambling man, he could consider the right offer..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW has a full no trade clause so he could reject any trade to a team he doesn’t want to go to.

Yep, which is why he has a list of teams he’s willing to go to …