• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson after 2021

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we disagree on the bigger stuff and that’s cool.

I think we both agree though if we win then that’s all that matters
Disagreeing is totally cool. Because I hate this argument shit over Russell Wilson because it always come off as I don’t like the dude. Outside of Mahomes and Andrew Luck, there isn’t another QB I would have wanted to lead the Hawks.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagreeing is totally cool. Because I hate this argument shit over Russell Wilson because it always come off as I don’t like the dude. Outside of Mahomes and Andrew Luck, there isn’t another QB I would have wanted to lead the Hawks.
For sure, everyone has their own idea on how they think a team should win, and no one is really right or wrong otherwise we would be in the front office lmao

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Bradshaw wouldn't make a zit on the ass of Russell Wilson.
Hmm, 4 Super Bowls won with a historical good defense to 1 Super Bowl win with a historical defense. The LOB was better through the first 4 years of Wilson’s career than the Steel Curtain was for Bradshaw.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, 4 Super Bowls won with a historical good defense to 1 Super Bowl win with a historical defense. The LOB was better through the first 4 years of Wilson’s career than the Steel Curtain was for Bradshaw.

Dude, Bradshaw was terrible, a 24int/6td season, are you kidding me? He missed how many games?

Career TD 212 INT210

70..9 passer rating, hahaha!!!!

3 pro bowls in 14 seasons.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Tom Brady is THE GOAT no doubt about it.

But nobody is talking about best of all time, ok rookie?
Sorry but we are talking about Brady. Both you and I. Right here try following along little lamb.

No one but you are talking quantitive arbritary times.

OK...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Bradshaw was terrible, a 24int/6td season, are you kidding me? He missed how many games?

Career TD 212 INT210

70..9 passer rating, hahaha!!!!
Not the question homie. Bradshaw had “terrible” numbers but won 4 Super Bowls with a slightly less inferior defense. Russell won 1 and cost the team the next 2 Super Bowls

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit. Is this one of those make the rules as you go so it supports your statement threads?
Of course it is. You've just entered the Razon twilight zone.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the BS, i didn't do anything, so cool the crap. What rule changes, yep, aren;t any.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the question homie. Bradshaw had “terrible” numbers but won 4 Super Bowls with a slightly less inferior defense. Russell won 1 and cost the team the next 2 Super Bowls

What question homie?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What question homie?
You are like a 13 year old girl. You can use the internet for shit real quick but can’t comprehend simple things.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are like a 13 year old girl. You can use the internet for shit real quick but can’t comprehend simple things.

Dude, what question did you ask, well?

You said...

Show me a question there, well?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, what question did you ask, well?

You said...

Show me a question there, well?
Well the question is still the same one. But since it won’t help your argument so you won’t answer it. Then you brought up Bradshaw who has inferior numbers with an inferior defense yet has more Super Bowl wins. I am sure there is a question in there you will avoid.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the question is still the same one. But since it won’t help your argument so you won’t answer it. Then you brought up Bradshaw who has inferior numbers with an inferior defense yet has more Super Bowl wins. I am sure there is a question in there you will avoid.

Look guy, there is no question there so cool the crap, ok? Terry Bradshaw was surounded by Hall of Famers, Russell Wilson wasn;t, ok? Bradshaw got lucky to be a Steeler on any other team he would have a had a very short career,

Franco Harris
Mike Webster
John Stallworth
Lynn Swann
Mean Joe Green
Jack Lambert
Jack Ham
Mel Blount
Donnie Shell

HOF

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look guy, there is no question there so cool the crap, ok? Terry Bradshaw was surounded by Hall of Famers, Russell Wilson wasn;t, ok? Bradshaw got lucky to be a Steeler on any other team he would have a had a very short career,

Franco Harris
Mike Webster
John Stallworth
Lynn Swann
Mean Joe Green
Jack Lambert
Jack Ham
Mel Blount
Donnie Shell

HOF
Lunch was better than Harris
Webster is better than the 15 lineman Wilson has had even though every year his starting 5 don’t have issues finding jobs and being pro bowl caliber there.
Stallworth is a slightly better Doug Baldwin
Tyler Lockett is a hell of a lot better than Swann
Mean Joe Greene for sure was better than any Seahawks
But laughable at the rest even being in the same conversation. Wagner and Wright >>>Lambert and Ham.
LOB is the greatest secondary in NFL history.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunch was better than Harris
Webster is better than the 15 lineman Wilson has had even though every year his starting 5 don’t have issues finding jobs and being pro bowl caliber there.
Stallworth is a slightly better Doug Baldwin
Tyler Lockett is a hell of a lot better than Swann
Mean Joe Greene for sure was better than any Seahawks
But laughable at the rest even being in the same conversation. Wagner and Wright >>>Lambert and Ham.
LOB is the greatest secondary in NFL history.

Ya might wanna compare Lynch's stats to Franco's, wrong!
Lambert and Ham every bit as good as Wagner and Wright vs the then competition
Mel Blount better than any DB Seattle ever had. Donnie Shell is laughable?

Wow!

Lambert and Ham 12 times ALL PRO....six each

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were around here when he 1st came up. I predicted Russel would be a star and some laughed at me. I saw Russel play at NC State live.
You could tell he was the real deal and I didn't have to google it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were around here when he 1st came up. I predicted Russel would be a star and some laughed at me. I saw Russel play at NC State live.
You could tell he was the real deal and I didn't have to google it.
You could tell he would be good. His only issue is he is short and he goes through bad spells because of it. Accountability falls both on the coaching staff and Russell though when he goes through his spells where he struggles.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell he would be good. His only issue is he is short and he goes through bad spells because of it. Accountability falls both on the coaching staff and Russell though when he goes through his spells where he struggles.
I’m hoping with the oc he will draw up some creative plays to move Russ around instead of just traditional step back pocket plays

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping with the oc he will draw up some creative plays to move Russ around instead of just traditional step back pocket plays
Russ had an ungodly stretch in 2015 where it was quick passing and he had like 25 td’s and 2 or 3 picks. But since 2016 he for some reason just holds the ball instead of taking the quick easy completion. This is where I started hating the “hype”. It seems like he has bought into it and wants the home run ball or nothing. This is why I can’t blame it all on the coaching staff.