• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACL's anymore are not that bad in the NFL. The only two players I've seen struggle with it were RGIII (tried to come back too soon plus had a switch in how they were trying to play offense which didn't fit his skillset) and Houston of the Chiefs (his was weird because it didn't tear but just stretched out and so doctors didn't know whether to operate or see if it would heal itself and well it didn't leading to a late surgery).

He said recently he is already running on it so with 4-months until the season kicks off I have very few doubts that he will be ready week 1. Now maybe he misses part of training camp so they needed another arm for practice is all I can see with this type of move.

He'll definitely be ready to go for the regular season opener. All they're doing is providing depth for the bottom of their QB depth chart. Callahan will be cut before the end of the preseason if not by early training camp.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I really don't give a rat shit about any team but the Patriots at this point of the year. News about a fourth quarterback anywhere is hardly worth the effort to type.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I really don't give a rat shit about any team but the Patriots at this point of the year. News about a fourth quarterback anywhere is hardly worth the effort to type.

I know how you feel LOL

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll definitely be ready to go for the regular season opener. All they're doing is providing depth for the bottom of their QB depth chart. Callahan will be cut before the end of the preseason if not by early training camp.

Thanks for the diagnosis Doctor. Now what about my hemorrhoids?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, "in my opinion" is a great way to premise a statement you're about to make that cannot be proven factually. I'd especially like to see those words added to things like bumper stickers claiming things like "Jesus saves" or "war is not the answer".

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, "in my opinion" is a great way to premise a statement you're about to make that cannot be proven factually. I'd especially like to see those words added to things like bumper stickers claiming things like "Jesus saves" or "war is not the answer".
but most of those would need to say "in my shitty ass opinion"... Not to say I completely disagree that war is not "THE" answer...

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but most of those would need to say "in my shitty ass opinion"... Not to say I completely disagree that war is not "THE" answer...

In my shitty ass opinion Jesus may or may not save and war is not usually the answer in most cases but might possibly be the answer when all other diplomatic avenues have been explored and failed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO this sucks; OT Antonio Garcia being release by NE with non football related injury. I hope NE doesn't have to pay him? Trading up to the 3rd to get him cost them enough. Just another pre injury draft pick by take a chance Bill.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO this sucks; OT Antonio Garcia being release by NE with non football related injury. I hope NE doesn't have to pay him? Trading up to the 3rd to get him cost them enough. Just another pre injury draft pick by take a chance Bill.

BB does this all the time. No big surprise here.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, that sucks.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was not a pre-draft injury. It was/is a medical condition that could never have been foreseen. He has a blood problem and it has caused blood clots in his lungs. He went through an extremely difficult chemo like treatment for six months and the it appeared that they had medically corrected his blood problem. He lost 60 lbs and was at 235 when they gave him cleaarance to start working out and rebuilding his body for football.

IN MY OPINION...............................the blood problem has returned because he's added approx. 60 lbs of 'muscle'. You can't gain weight eating lettuce. I would guess the diet to build his body back up was not a cooperative effort with his blood and the blood won. If I were him, I do the treatment again, get back down to 235 and say to hell with football and become a teacher and a coach.

Have a happy, healthy life Antonio.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G Joe Thuney had surgery on his foot today. he will miss OTAs but will be ready for camp in July.

I only have one question. If you know you have a foot problem when the season is over, I know you have to wait for swelling to go down, but, why not get into a hospital right away, be under medical care and get the surgery done in March? Why wait until May? If it's done in March, you go on a 6-7 week vacation in some nice warm, dry spot and relax. Come back for the Voluntary OTAs and get checked out by the medical staff and trainers and get back into a routine that will have you ready for the OTAs and Mini Camps.