• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to BST last night, Eliot Wolfe will be the new GM and Matt Groh will be the Player Personnel VP.

According to Greg Bedard, the phones at Gillette have been red hot with Face Time interviews for OC and DC. The favorite right now for DC is Steve Belichick. But don't hang your hat on that.

All of this is rumor, but supposedly the Patriots have interviewed Cliff Kingsbury, who the Bears have supposedly made an offer. They have also spoken with Eric Bienemy, Alex Atkins FL St. OC and Ryan Grubb U of Wash OC.

Bill O'Brien has accepted the position of OC at OSU. No NFL teams called the Patriots to ask for permission to speak to him about a HC position.

Hints from Foxboro are that more than half of the people associated with BB have cleaned out their desks and have departed Gillette.

Mayo has apparently gotten enough power that he's told everyone not to leak a single drop of information or they will be among the unemployed.

Kind of fun watching all of the media insiders struggling to even come up with a rumor.
Yes Sir

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to BST last night, Eliot Wolfe will be the new GM and Matt Groh will be the Player Personnel VP.

According to Greg Bedard, the phones at Gillette have been red hot with Face Time interviews for OC and DC. The favorite right now for DC is Steve Belichick. But don't hang your hat on that.

All of this is rumor, but supposedly the Patriots have interviewed Cliff Kingsbury, who the Bears have supposedly made an offer. They have also spoken with Eric Bienemy, Alex Atkins FL St. OC and Ryan Grubb U of Wash OC.

Bill O'Brien has accepted the position of OC at OSU. No NFL teams called the Patriots to ask for permission to speak to him about a HC position.

Hints from Foxboro are that more than half of the people associated with BB have cleaned out their desks and have departed Gillette.

Mayo has apparently gotten enough power that he's told everyone not to leak a single drop of information or they will be among the unemployed.

Kind of fun watching all of the media insiders struggling to even come up with a rumor.
I would like to see them bring Kingsbury in for OC.

Fresh blood and all.

Edit: But I think if Stevie B and Mayo have had a good relationship on D, roll with it and make him DC.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see them bring Kingsbury in for OC.

Fresh blood and all.

Edit: But I think if Stevie B and Mayo have had a good relationship on D, roll with it and make him DC.

If BB takes the job in Atlanta does that automatically mean Stevie goes there or does he begin to forge his own path forward and stay in NE as the DC?

I agree with you on Kingsbury though I'd also like to see who else is out there before making the final call on that. But Cliff would be good.

Any word on Joe Judge? Is he simply a goner? Would've liked him to go back to Special Teams coach.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB takes the job in Atlanta does that automatically mean Stevie goes there or does he begin to forge his own path forward and stay in NE as the DC?
From what's been said, Steve and Brian have both been offered new contracts to stay with the Patriots and have accepted. If Steve gets the DC job he'll get a new contract. Steve said that he and his brother have to get away from dad if they want to progress in the NFL. Otherwise, they'll never be seen as anything but BB's boys working for dad.