• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors Gruden Will Be Fired At End Of Season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so being rah rah means you are a leader ? another foolish assertion

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is a very good NFL HC, it would be a mistake to let him go. The QB of a Championship NFL team is supposed to be the leader, and the one responsible for the energy of a team during a game. Gruden can only come up with a game plan, the players are the ones who have to execute it.

KC has become a very good NFL QB, but he does not want to be the leader of this team. You guys cant see that?

What leads you to believe Jay Gruden is a very good NFL HC?

And no, QBs don't necessarily have to be the leader of a championship team and they certainly aren't responsible for the energy of a team during a game.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read all the post and I assume this was mentioned, but to fire Gruden because of the failed season is the reason this franchise is no better than Cleveland. I have to believe Snyder wouldn't have this happen. I have to believe he understands our historic rash of injuries to viable starters. If he gets fired, which I don't believe he would, would cause me to really do some soul searching on if I really wanted to waste time on following them as I do now. I would check the scores but perhaps wouldn't care on game day. Im almost at that point now knowing KC will leave us... let me rephrase.. he won't be leaving us fans,,, he will leaving this inept ownership.... and I can't says I blame him.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you would have a new rebuild which could be a good thing if allen is ditched but it cost us SM

I wonder if there's a rehire in his future?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kirk does indeed leave and does so NOT on the Non-exclusive tag, then Dan should NOT, I repeat NOT fire Bruce Allen. Instead he should ask Bruce to join him in his office after covering the floor with plastic, then do this......

th

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: Contrary to popular belief, I don't buy the notion that Kirk and Jay are tied to one another. Neither will quit if the other is no longer here and they remain. Standing up for your QB or wanting to stay because of your HC is far different than making a business decision. Let's not forget that the ONLY loyalty in this business comes with who you are paid by.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scanning the web I see nothing @ firing Gruden except for some article by some hack on Riggos Rag & it is his opinion that they should fire him & not a report that the Redskins are considering firing him. Country - you are a fucking idiot!!!

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep i looked all i could fine is allen and scotty mac are going to court

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so being rah rah means you are a leader ? another foolish assertion

Your words, not mine dad. My statement was KC is not a leader, at least IMO the leader he needs to be.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your words, not mine dad. My statement was KC is not a leader, at least IMO the leader he needs to be.
I'm curious. What should he be doing differently to be the leader he needs to be?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you want him to the be the type of leader that will magically make injuries not be a factor, that will help the defense play much better, that will help special teams not make major errors, that will magically make other players not fumble the ball. Get real - the Redskins major issues this season have nothing to do w/ Cousins.

I am not trying to maintain that KC is perfect, but anyone who wants to put most of the burden of the teams lack of success this season on Cousins doesn't really know the game of football. Also - having KC be the key part of a solid offense sounds like something that is just smart planning. Obviously you believe otherwise - oh well.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well mitz you have to types of leaders MITZ , the demonstrative one , or the lead by example type . both work

now which one are you looking for ?

again i think this is just more ABC'er BS

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rating the job security of every NFL head coach

Hmm - this just came out from ESPN & ranks each NFL coach by job security. Gruden was rated in the "Cool Seat" which translates to "Safe barring a total disaster". He is in the same category as head coaches of likely playoff teams like the Eagles & Titans. In other words - it is highly unlikely that he won't be the coach of the Redskins next season.

As they noted kind of unlikely that you get rid of a coach that still has 3 years left on his contract & sustained an insane level of injuries that are very hard to counter via coaching.

Nice try Country - try again!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the team plays like this...yes he will be fired.

If you're right, then the person doing the firing will not be Bruce Allen, who most certainly should be fired before Gruden.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be gone before the Skins draft.

NO he wont. The Skins will make a monster trade up. And some folks around here will proclaim it a great move. Welcome to 2012 all over again.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Mayfield over all the other QBs in this draft.

Aren't you at least a little concerned with his Johnny Manziel act off the field??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're right, then the person doing the firing will not be Bruce Allen, who most certainly should be fired before Gruden.

I don’t disagree with with the “should.” You can’t put this performance on Allen though. This is another case of Gruden not being able to properly prepare or motivate this team.