• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors Gruden Will Be Fired At End Of Season

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perspective | It doesn’t matter how poorly the Redskins play. Bruce Allen isn’t going anywhere.

This article says a lot. Folks still want to argue about Snyder's desire to win? Sure he wants to, but articles like this make it appear that he doesn't want to win at all costs. Allen is there to help broker a favorable stadium deal. I guess in the process if he elevates himself to personnel chief or whatever - great - who gives a shit if it translates into wins. The main priority is keeping Bruce happy. What other organization in the NFL is run like this?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would like to see doug williams make some picks and actually see if he is good . . i mean he could be the scapegoat in a few years so might as well see if its justified

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What concerns me is the possibility that we are in constant broke clock mode under Allen. Say what you will about the guy but whatever that is, he is clearly a survivor of the sleaziest kind. Much like that broke clock, we have witnessed time again snippets in time where it appeared that the ship of state was being righted, only to realize that the bottle of cure was no more than snake oil.

The worse part of it all for me, has been that it was always the fault of someone or something (36M penalty) other than Allen.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would like to see doug williams make some picks and actually see if he is good . . i mean he could be the scapegoat in a few years so might as well see if its justified

That works for me if has actual power & is not just a puppet. I wish that Snyder would rearrange Allen's priorities such that he only focused on the salary cap, admin issues & future stadium planning.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perspective | It doesn’t matter how poorly the Redskins play. Bruce Allen isn’t going anywhere.

This article says a lot. Folks still want to argue about Snyder's desire to win? Sure he wants to, but articles like this make it appear that he doesn't want to win at all costs. Allen is there to help broker a favorable stadium deal. I guess in the process if he elevates himself to personnel chief or whatever - great - who gives a shit if it translates into wins. The main priority is keeping Bruce happy. What other organization in the NFL is run like this?

Sigh. That was depressing. Its like the Skins are back to being someone's real fantasy football team again.

Snyder might wanna keep an eye on these numbers as well though. Perspective | This is the scariest number for the Redskins It won't do much good to have a new stadium if no one comes to or cares about the games.

I've heard that Snyder has plans to build a moat around the new stadium. Is that true?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh. That was depressing. Its like the Skins are back to being someone's real fantasy football team again.

Snyder might wanna keep an eye on these numbers as well though. Perspective | This is the scariest number for the Redskins It won't do much good to have a new stadium if no one comes to or cares about the games.

I've heard that Snyder has plans to build a moat around the new stadium. Is that true?

Good reply. It almost sort of reminds you of Major League where in that movie they were trying to ruin the team. I realize that Snyder is not doing that, but you almost wonder at times.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes its true. They are sort of calling it a water sports pavilion. People are supposed to Kayak around the stadium I guess. The pictures were hideous.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good reply. It almost sort of reminds you of Major League where in that movie they were trying to ruin the team. I realize that Snyder is not doing that, but you almost wonder at times.

Well, they let their 2 top WRs from the last couple years just walk away and I'm not sure if there was any effort made whatsoever to try and retain even one of them.

And we have a HC who seems cool with letting any player, whether they are barely on the fringe of being an NFL player to verified blue chip players. To continually play while hurt and apparently injured.

Maybe you're on to something with your Major League analogy.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes its true. They are sort of calling it a water sports pavilion. People are supposed to Kayak around the stadium I guess. The pictures were hideous.

It'll be all fun n games till some loaded idiot fucks around, falls in that bitch and drowns.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be all fun n games till some loaded idiot fucks around, falls in that bitch and drowns.

You are assuming that by 2027 Dan has not managed to drive the entire Fan Base to give up on the NFL. Im thinking by the time the new stadium is built, Bruce will have driven us all to be cricket fans

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Redskins for cheap: Tickets as low as $6 for Sunday’s game
See Redskins for cheap: Tickets as low as $6 for Sunday’s game
https://search.app.goo.gl/VbLn
Shared from my Google feed

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, historically, moats were used as a defensive barrier to prevent a direct storming of the castle. Maybe Snyder is telling us something about the kinds of teams that he will continue to build and the expected angry mobs that follow them. :gaah:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that the guy that I believe to be the next HC in D.C. is on the list. I've said it after Shanahan and I'll say it again IF (and I still think that it's a HUGE IF) Gruden is let go.

The next HC here must be David Shaw....current HC at Stanford U and a great pick for this organization. This becomes an exceptional choice especially if Allen is no longer here to sabotage his efforts!!

Just a reminder of something that I posted on December 12th 2017.

Interesting that the guy that I believe to be the next HC in D.C. is on the list. I've said it after Shanahan and I'll say it again IF (and I still think that it's a HUGE IF) Gruden is let go.

The next HC here must be David Shaw....current HC at Stanford U and a great pick for this organization. This becomes an exceptional choice especially if Allen is no longer here to sabotage his efforts!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the Gruden replacements watch, good call so far Sty