• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors Gruden Will Be Fired At End Of Season

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are starting to circulate he will be fired at the end of the season and possibly Bruce Allen is on the hot seat of being let go

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bPnycpc8.jpeg

welp!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you would have a new rebuild which could be a good thing if allen is ditched but it cost us SM

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be a shock if Gruden were fired and if so. I can't say its the right move, but deny as some might. Gruden has some serious holes in his HC game. His 2 minute drill coaching and inability to adjust in the 2nd half being chief among them.

I think it was @gkekoa that brought up his inability to ready the team for big games and I know it was @Sharkinva who said every time we're counted out. We manage to come up with a decent effort and a win. He said that before the Saints and there's truth in that, but that's only because once we start counting the Skins in (after beating the Giants n looking towards the Dallas game) They go and play a rotten egg of a game just like they did against Dallas.

And there's way more to it than simply injuries. Injuries didn't force Gruden not to give Ty any fuckin help over on the edge during pass plays. Injuries weren't the reason every time the Skins rolled Cuz out on misdirection. It didn't fool anybody. Injuries weren't the reason JC had butterfingers like a somebitch. And once again, we looked woefully unprepared and even worse, uninterested, against the Cowboys in a big game on nat'l tv.

Looking unprepared and uninterested during a nat'l televised game isn't all on Gruden though. As that shit's been happening long before he ever hit the scene. There's something wrong with the Skins on some level, hell, every level. Just using this as an example its not a take on God or anything like that, but if the Skins were a 3 part being, mind, body, soul. Our mind is weak and unfocused. our body is physically weak and our souk or spirit is corrupt or troubled or something. The easy answer is Snyder, but I also think its the right answer. Maybe its not the answer, all I know is. I'm back to believing the Redskins will never win anything of consequence or sustain any level of success/winning on a habitual basis as long as Snyder has any association to this team. He's the corruption or the trouble or at the least. The reason the corruption and trouble is here.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would this not surprise me is all Im going to say.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt its really true anyway

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is going to be blamed by in the injuries. Very doubtful he gets fired.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is a very good NFL HC, it would be a mistake to let him go. The QB of a Championship NFL team is supposed to be the leader, and the one responsible for the energy of a team during a game. Gruden can only come up with a game plan, the players are the ones who have to execute it.

KC has become a very good NFL QB, but he does not want to be the leader of this team. You guys cant see that?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the injuries really torpedoed the season . we are a 10-6 team if we were just half as injured

now a good thing going into next season is the young depth got experience

soon i am going to put up a "look at the young depth thread " with my thoughts

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is a very good NFL HC, it would be a mistake to let him go. The QB of a Championship NFL team is supposed to be the leader, and the one responsible for the energy of a team during a game. Gruden can only come up with a game plan, the players are the ones who have to execute it.

KC has become a very good NFL QB, but he does not want to be the leader of this team. You guys cant see that?

i think that is the biggest pile of manure ever put to text on so many fronts

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that is the biggest pile of manure ever put to text on so many fronts

What part specifically dad?

I've said KC has become a very good NFL QB. And, I want him to be our QB if he is ALL IN. But, let me be crystal clear here...IMO KC is Anna Nicole Smith, and Dan Snyder and the Redskins are J. Howard Marshall...he's just fucking us, because he can't turn down the money.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some where in this country, there are some english writing teachers that should global Teaches prizes for the Skills they have given their students and spinning Bullshit and making it sound logical at first glance.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part specifically dad?

I've said KC has become a very good NFL QB. And, I want him to be our QB if he is ALL IN. But, let me be crystal clear here...IMO KC is Anna Nicole Smith, and Dan Snyder and the Redskins are J. Howard Marshall...he's just fucking us, because he can't turn down the money.

the qb is not responsible for getting a team ready to play if getting the team ready to play was the issue vs dallas

2nd our team had a contract done not once but twice for KC and BA canned it BOTH times . so i doubt him leaving has anything to do about money . it has more to do with constant low ball offers and pulling the rug out from 2 contracts , for much cheaper i might add , because BA's ego couldnt take that Shanny was right

and you can read KC's mind ? he doesnt want to lead this team ? laughable . without KC this team has one win tops .

he has checked virtually every box you ABCers said you needed to see and yet i get foolish posts and bashes about him followed by some fake " i like him But....... " statements

its ok mitz , you dont have to like him but please stop pretending there any kind of open mind about him

saying a guy is greedy isnt akin to saying you like him . that pretty much is an assault on his character

i can search engine your comments about him from the off season . it isnt a ringing endorsement of him for sure

in the end its looks like we will be starting over and another rebuild is on the horizon because our FO is stupid

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some where in this country, there are some english writing teachers that should global Teaches prizes for the Skills they have given their students and spinning Bullshit and making it sound logical at first glance.

It is KC’s fault for wanting the money he earned when he was told to prove it and publically disrespected by Bruce Allen.

It is KC’s fault that we went from the following...

Pierre Garçon with 1041 yards and 3TDs
DeSean Jackson with 1005 yards and 4TDs
Jamison Crowder with 847 yards and 7TDs
Jordan Reed with 686 and 6TDs

Leading to KC throwing for 4917 and 25TDs.

TO

Ryan Grant with 417 yards and 4TDs, which is 35 YPG on pace for 557 yards
Josh Doctson with 354 yards and 5TDs, which is 30 YPG on pace for 474 yards
Jamison Crowder with 628 yards and 1TD, which is on pace for 880 yards
Vernon Davis with 542 yards and 1TD, which is on pace for 720 yards

Meanwhile KC has 3289 yards and 21 TDs, which is on pace for 4289 yards and about 29 TDs while having the most injured OL I have ever seen.

Meaning...KC sucks and it is all his fault.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the qb is not responsible for getting a team ready to play if getting the team ready to play was the issue vs dallas

2nd our team had a contract done not once but twice for KC and BA canned it BOTH times . so i doubt him leaving has anything to do about money . it has more to do with constant low ball offers and pulling the rug out from 2 contracts , for much cheaper i might add , because BA's ego couldnt take that Shanny was right

and you can read KC's mind ? he doesnt want to lead this team ? laughable . without KC this team has one win tops .

he has checked virtually every box you ABCers said you needed to see and yet i get foolish posts and bashes about him followed by some fake " i like him But....... " statements

its ok mitz , you dont have to like him but please stop pretending there any kind of open mind about him

saying a guy is greedy isnt akin to saying you like him . that pretty much is an assault on his character

i can search engine your comments about him from the off season . it isnt a ringing endorsement of him for sure

in the end its looks like we will be starting over and another rebuild is on the horizon because our FO is stupid

Question, dad. When was the last time you went to a game in person? Watched the pregame warmups, and so on.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

OH I think I know where he is headed.

Kirk doesnt walk around giving the Rah Rah talk, he isnt smacking his WR on the ass before the game. He just doesnt have that factor that you see from guys like Wentz, Prescott etc. Thus he doesnt really want to be the leader of this team, or in other words he doesnt really want to be here.

Or so says the folks looking for reasons to move on from Kirk.