• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors Gruden Will Be Fired At End Of Season

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I think I know where he is headed.

Kirk doesnt walk around giving the Rah Rah talk, he isnt smacking his WR on the ass before the game. He just doesnt have that factor that you see from guys like Wentz, Prescott etc. Thus he doesnt really want to be the leader of this team, or in other words he doesnt really want to be here.

Or so says the folks looking for reasons to move on from Kirk.

Oh I know what he I said referring to. I think it is an idiotic idea.

As a coach, obviously not at this level, my objective in warm ups is to ensure my team is not dicking around and is focused. Ensure they are taking warm ups seriously.

Brady isn’t usually the one leading any ra ra cheers or stupid shit like that. Honestly, if a grown man needs to get pumped to play for millions, then that is on them.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I think I know where he is headed.

Kirk doesnt walk around giving the Rah Rah talk, he isnt smacking his WR on the ass before the game. He just doesnt have that factor that you see from guys like Wentz, Prescott etc. Thus he doesnt really want to be the leader of this team, or in other words he doesnt really want to be here.

Or so says the folks looking for reasons to move on from Kirk.

Seems as though somebody listened to M. Faulk & S. Smith Post game. They are so clueless

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems as though somebody listened to M. Faulk & S. Smith Post game. They are so clueless

You know, Im almost looking forward to us going back to the 2012 mode of operation. Because thats where i see this headed. They are going to let Kirk walk, say it was because he wanted too much and we had no choice but to go chasing elite (exciting) again.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, Im almost looking forward to us going back to the 2012 mode of operation. Because thats where i see this headed. They are going to let Kirk walk, say it was because he wanted too much and we had no choice but to go chasing elite (exciting) again.

IF they are going to let KC walk wouldn't Gruden be fired? Arent those guys tied together? Would you be really upset if we got Mayfield in the first round? FWIW I think both are staying.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF they are going to let KC walk wouldn't Gruden be fired? Arent those guys tied together? Would you be really upset if we got Mayfield in the first round? FWIW I think both are staying.

Dean.. If they fire Gruden and Let Cousins walk.. what on earth makes you think they will SETTLE for Mayfield??

I will say it now, If Gruden is fired, and Cousins sent packing, Dan and Bruce will do what ever is needed to get the shiniest piece on the board, and settling for the 3rd, 4th or 5th rated QB in the draft will NOT be the move.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean.. If they fire Gruden and Let Cousins walk.. what on earth makes you think they will SETTLE for Mayfield??

I will say it now, If Gruden is fired, and Cousins sent packing, Dan and Bruce will do what ever is needed to get the shiniest piece on the board, and settling for the 3rd, 4th or 5th rated QB in the draft will NOT be the move.

b/c teams like Cle and NYG are not going to trade with anyone to get The Cali kids. Shark you still think a massive trade like an RG3 trade is going to happen to get a QB. It wont happen. Skins can get Mayfield in the mid first round without giving up any picks. I think Gruden would want him if he stays. IF KC does leave it opens up major cap room. IM curious on what KC's ask is going to be. Are you in record for paying KC no matter what he asks for?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c teams like Cle and NYG are not going to trade with anyone to get The Cali kids. Shark you still think a massive trade like an RG3 trade is going to happen to get a QB. It wont happen. Skins can get Mayfield in the mid first round without giving up any picks. I think Gruden would want him if he stays. IF KC does leave it opens up major cap room. IM curious on what KC's ask is going to be. Are you in record for paying KC no matter what he asks for?

IM on record as saying they wont settle for Mayfield, And yes you pay what it takes to keep Cousins because if they dont, then they will trade up for some one other than Mayfield.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM on record as saying they wont settle for Mayfield, And yes you pay what it takes to keep Cousins because if they dont, then they will trade up for some one other than Mayfield.

How can they trade up when the teams in the top 3 except for the 49ers all need QB;s. There is no way Danny is going tog ive Kyle multiple 1st round picks. So even if it is 10M more than Stafford you are still ok with it.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

I’m sure you’ve seen Anna Nicole Smith in magazines back in the day. But in person, and up close she wasn’t quite as impressive. She was hot, but fore sake of argument...she’s no Joe Theismann. Joe as our QB, was the leader of the Redskins team. Would you not agree?

Gruden is the one applying the very expensive lipstick on our QB that makes him look good...but, he is not the teams leader, but I wish he were.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can they trade up when the teams in the top 3 except for the 49ers all need QB;s. There is no way Danny is going tog ive Kyle multiple 1st round picks. So even if it is 10M more than Stafford you are still ok with it.

You seriously think Dan is going to settle for THIS??

Some in the media have said they think Mayfield will be a first-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. I reached out to some team sources, and they said that could be possible given the way quarterbacks rise. Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength, however. He can have issues reading defenses, too. One big area of improvement for Mayfield is his footwork as he gets happy feet in the pocket. One college scouting director told me that Mayfield's feet are terrible. In speaking with one NFL general manager, they said they liked Mayfield and had a fourth-round grade on him. Their team always grades quarterbacks hard, and they like how Mayfield has played this year.

Read more: WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

Read more at WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously think Dan is going to settle for THIS??

Some in the media have said they think Mayfield will be a first-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. I reached out to some team sources, and they said that could be possible given the way quarterbacks rise. Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength, however. He can have issues reading defenses, too. One big area of improvement for Mayfield is his footwork as he gets happy feet in the pocket. One college scouting director told me that Mayfield's feet are terrible. In speaking with one NFL general manager, they said they liked Mayfield and had a fourth-round grade on him. Their team always grades quarterbacks hard, and they like how Mayfield has played this year.

Read more: WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

Read more at WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

You want to make a bet with me that Mayfield gets drafted before the 4th round?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to make a bet with me that Mayfield gets drafted before the 4th round?

Why would I take a sucker bet. Will he get drafted before the 4th round?? Probably. Is he what Dan and Bruce are going to be aiming for?? Not unless the whole point is, Anyone But Cousins. You are advocating we let a franchise QB walk over money, and settle for a 2-4 year project.

Awesome.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I take a sucker bet. Will he get drafted before the 4th round?? Probably. Is he what Dan and Bruce are going to be aiming for?? Not unless the whole point is, Anyone But Cousins. You are advocating we let a franchise QB walk over money, and settle for a 2-4 year project.

Awesome.

You don't know if he would be a project. I still think the Skins give a fair offer to KC.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure you’ve seen Anna Nicole Smith in magazines back in the day. But in person, and up close she wasn’t quite as impressive. She was hot, but fore sake of argument...she’s no Joe Theismann. Joe as our QB, was the leader of the Redskins team. Would you not agree?

Gruden is the one applying the very expensive lipstick on our QB that makes him look good...but, he is not the teams leader, but I wish he were.

I call bullshit and furthermore we've seen him grow every year and there's no reason to believe he wont in the leadership category

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are starting to circulate he will be fired at the end of the season and possibly Bruce Allen is on the hot seat of being let go
Will Joe Gibbs be coming back?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is a very good NFL HC, it would be a mistake to let him go. The QB of a Championship NFL team is supposed to be the leader, and the one responsible for the energy of a team during a game. Gruden can only come up with a game plan, the players are the ones who have to execute it.

KC has become a very good NFL QB, but he does not want to be the leader of this team. You guys cant see that?
Seriously? Another one of these "its all Cousins fault" posts. Great. So Cousins was responsible for us not being able to stop Morris in the 2nd half even though we knew he was running. So it was cousin's fault that Crowder had 2 key turnovers that resulted is a swing of 14 points early in the game? So it was Cousins fault that the ST's gave up a back breaking punt return for a TD to a guy who isn't really a great punt returner?

Geez. I guess this ABC crowd will not stop until Cousins is gone. Well you don't have long to wait.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he leaves I really hope that the abc crowd get the last laugh and we miraculously draft a hof qb, but keep in mind the high pick or picks could’ve went to a position of need like ilb or dL etc. and those are a lot easier to hit on