• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor: Raiders to L.A., NFC West?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say 9ers fan's are no trashier than any other. It takes class to throw food on a guy that has to be carted off the field and that was a Seahawks fan so everyone has them.

Are you talking about the three kernals of POPCORN that hit your guy?:lol:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not.? That way when we win another Lombardi, Seattle will have been the only team to win it all in both conferences. We are already the only team in the NFL to play in both conference championship games.

No f******* way. It took a while to establish some good division rivalry in the NFCWest, I don't want to have re establish the old rivalry in the AFC west. Seahawks are staying where they are.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No f******* way. It took a while to establish some good division rivalry in the NFCWest, I don't want to have re establish the old rivalry in the AFC west. Seahawks are staying where they are.

:agree: TENFOLD!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with ya Harold. I was just effin with the troll.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed! We have some great smack talk with our rivals and all four teams in our division make up the toughest conference in the NFL.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going back to the nfcw wouldn't be too bad as far as rivalries, broncos would be a very nasty rivalry.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more likely rumor and scenario is Kroneke, the owner of the Rams has no deal in place in St Louis to build a new stadium (which the Rams need because the EJD is trash) and his lease runs out after this year and Davis has no deal in place in Oakland for a new stadium for the Raiders. The evidence is pointing to a Rams/Raiders stadium complex in LA because neither city is budging on helping their respective teams on building a new stadium in their respective cities. So Kroneke and Davis are going to move their clubs to LA and play in a new complex that LA will definitely help build and the Raiders will remain in the AFC and the Rams in the NFC.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say 9ers fan's are no trashier than any other. It takes class to throw food on a guy that has to be carted off the field and that was a Seahawks fan so everyone has them.
:lol: Can't believe there are still giners that hold onto that. Funny ass stuff!

You mean the exactly 3 kernels of popcorn that fell on the cart of the same player that tore up a fan sign the prior time they were at the clink basically shitting on the fans in that section? That's what you are on about? :L

If your players weren't such fuck sticks maybe the fans wouldn't have any reason to spill the always deadly popcorn kernels on their cart as they are hauled off the field.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Can't believe there are still giners that hold onto that. Funny ass stuff!

You mean the exactly 3 kernels of popcorn that fell on the cart of the same player that tore up a fan sign the prior time they were at the clink basically shitting on the fans in that section? That's what you are on about? :L

If your players weren't such fuck sticks maybe the fans wouldn't have any reason to spill the always deadly popcorn kernels on their cart as they are hauled off the field.

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more likely rumor and scenario is Kroneke, the owner of the Rams has no deal in place in St Louis to build a new stadium (which the Rams need because the EJD is trash) and his lease runs out after this year and Davis has no deal in place in Oakland for a new stadium for the Raiders. The evidence is pointing to a Rams/Raiders stadium complex in LA because neither city is budging on helping their respective teams on building a new stadium in their respective cities. So Kroneke and Davis are going to move their clubs to LA and play in a new complex that LA will definitely help build and the Raiders will remain in the AFC and the Rams in the NFC.
From what I've heard if he moves the Rams he wants to be the only team in town. Being a real estate developer and already owning land in LA (I believe), it might be an uphill battle getting the guy to share facilities.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on back to the AFC West Seattle! You would be welcomed with open arms.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders already failed in L.A. Why have them try again?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see that happening.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that happening.

So can I. I honestly don't think the NFL wants to mess with the division or conference alignments again anytime soon anyway, so this is probably the scenario they'd prefer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed! We have some great smack talk with our rivals and all four teams in our division make up the toughest conference in the NFL.

NFC East has the most wins. Just sayin'
NFC West is 3rd in NFC in wins. You guys are carrying a weak division!

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna happen. Even if the Raiders go back to LA, there's no way the league would want to mess up the divisions now.

Who would you send to the AFC West in Oaklangeles' place?