• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official NFC Predictions

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners fan, but Wentz isn’t doing great. He also has tomato cans around him
why did i think you were an eagles fan. Well then how are you feeling about jimmy? tomatoe cans may be generous

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did i think you were an eagles fan. Well then how are you feeling about jimmy? tomatoe cans may be generous
I like Wentz since I’m a huge Bison fan where he went to college. Jimmy, meh. A healthy Niners team and he could maybe win one but not sold on him yet

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Wentz since I’m a huge Bison fan where he went to college. Jimmy, meh. A healthy Niners team and he could maybe win one but not sold on him yet
Wentz got balls. Glass ones, but he got balls.

im sorry. Jimmy is fools gold . Even in games he throws for 275 and 3 tds.... 75% of his yards are yac. Dude lives on dumping off behind the line or 2 yards out.... looks like he has massive stats....qb rating etc....

usually when jimmy himself has to beat you..... Wel not great. But shanty’s system plus the d doesn’t put him in a position where that has to happen more than a handful of times.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz got balls. Glass ones, but he got balls.

im sorry. Jimmy is fools gold . Even in games he throws for 275 and 3 tds.... 75% of his yards are yac. Dude lives on dumping off behind the line or 2 yards out.... looks like he has massive stats....qb rating etc....

usually when jimmy himself has to beat you..... Wel not great. But shanty’s system plus the d doesn’t put him in a position where that has to happen more than a handful of times.
He's going against Seattle's D-line so he'll have plenty of time to throw past the LoS

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going against Seattle's D-line so he'll have plenty of time to throw past the LoS

Seahawks slot CB Ugo Amadi (hamstring) is doubtful for Week 8 against the 49ers.​

Seahawks S Jamal Adams (questionable) only managed to get in a limited practice this week and top CB Shaq Griffin is out. The Seattle defense is extremely thin in the secondary and at edge rusher right now, setting up the 49ers for a plus matchup while likely chasing points.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not doing a blog this time. I was wanting to get involved with making vlogs on YT, but that didn't happen.

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys 11-5
Philadelphia Eagles 9-7
New York Giants 3-13
Washington Football Team 3-13
I have Dallas winning this division again, like every other year. I have them losing to Baltimore and Minnesota atm, but I feel they can steal one. I am sticking with a week 3 upset in Seattle. Philadelphia will go 9-7 again. It won't be enough this time. The Giants and Football Team need no explanations.

NFC North
Green Bay Packers 11-5
Detroit Lions 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 8-8
Chicago Bears 7-9

Detroit has talent, and that is bound to come together at some point. Detroit is the team that benefits from Chicago not bouncing back. Minnesota takes a step back. This is still GB's to win but they don't wow me at all.

NFC South
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 14-2
New Orleans Saints 11-5
Atlanta Falcons 6-10
Carolina Panthers 2-14

TB will be hard to beat and they are going to be a new super team. They have a schedule too winnable against a lot of mediocre teams. NO gets a bad break with their first four weeks and weeks 9-14. They wouldn't have enough to stop TB anyway. Atlanta just isn't in the league of those two teams. Carolina could have a surprise year, and it's teams like this who could pull off what KC did in 2018. But I hate their schedule.

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks 12-4
San Francisco 49ers 11-5
Arizona Cardinals 9-7
Los Angeles Rams 4-12

Seattle will be in the mix for the SB this year and I believe this is their division to lose. At the last minute, I went with them not overcoming the challenges of their first three games. I have them losing to Atlanta and Dallas. SF may not be as loaded as last year and that is a concern. The defense can probably carry them again, but they're not surprising anyone this time. Arizona improves, but it won't be enough. As for the Rams, I have them going 0-6 in the division. They're depleted on the side of the ball that turned them around a few years ago. I don't see a bounce back year.

NFC playoff standings
1.Tampa Bay
2.Seattle
3.Green Bay
4.Dallas
5.New Orleans
6.San Francisco
7.Detroit
laughing.gif

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00