• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official NFC Predictions

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not doing a blog this time. I was wanting to get involved with making vlogs on YT, but that didn't happen.

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys 11-5
Philadelphia Eagles 9-7
New York Giants 3-13
Washington Football Team 3-13
I have Dallas winning this division again, like every other year. I have them losing to Baltimore and Minnesota atm, but I feel they can steal one. I am sticking with a week 3 upset in Seattle. Philadelphia will go 9-7 again. It won't be enough this time. The Giants and Football Team need no explanations.

NFC North
Green Bay Packers 11-5
Detroit Lions 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 8-8
Chicago Bears 7-9

Detroit has talent, and that is bound to come together at some point. Detroit is the team that benefits from Chicago not bouncing back. Minnesota takes a step back. This is still GB's to win but they don't wow me at all.

NFC South
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 14-2
New Orleans Saints 11-5
Atlanta Falcons 6-10
Carolina Panthers 2-14

TB will be hard to beat and they are going to be a new super team. They have a schedule too winnable against a lot of mediocre teams. NO gets a bad break with their first four weeks and weeks 9-14. They wouldn't have enough to stop TB anyway. Atlanta just isn't in the league of those two teams. Carolina could have a surprise year, and it's teams like this who could pull off what KC did in 2018. But I hate their schedule.

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks 12-4
San Francisco 49ers 11-5
Arizona Cardinals 9-7
Los Angeles Rams 4-12

Seattle will be in the mix for the SB this year and I believe this is their division to lose. At the last minute, I went with them not overcoming the challenges of their first three games. I have them losing to Atlanta and Dallas. SF may not be as loaded as last year and that is a concern. The defense can probably carry them again, but they're not surprising anyone this time. Arizona improves, but it won't be enough. As for the Rams, I have them going 0-6 in the division. They're depleted on the side of the ball that turned them around a few years ago. I don't see a bounce back year.

NFC playoff standings
1.Tampa Bay
2.Seattle
3.Green Bay
4.Dallas
5.New Orleans
6.San Francisco
7.Detroit

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck. Whelp, as a Packer fan, I will go ahead and pack it in. We just received the kiss of death

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB 14-2 lol:suds:

get aboard the hype train

111657976-young-man-smoking-pot-using-bong-man-vaping-marijuana-with-bong.jpg

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not doing a blog this time. I was wanting to get involved with making vlogs on YT, but that didn't happen.

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys 11-5
Philadelphia Eagles 9-7
New York Giants 3-13
I have Dallas winning this division again, like every other year. I have them losing to Baltimore and Minnesota atm, but I feel they can steal one. I am sticking with a week 3 upset in Seattle. Philadelphia will go 9-7 again. It won't be enough this time. The Giants and Football Team need no explanations.

NFC North
Green Bay Packers 11-5
Detroit Lions 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 8-8
Chicago Bears 7-9

Detroit has talent, and that is bound to come together at some point. Detroit is the team that benefits from Chicago not bouncing back. Minnesota takes a step back. This is still GB's to win but they don't wow me at all.

NFC South
New Orleans Saints 11-5
Atlanta Falcons 6-10
Carolina Panthers 2-14

TB will be hard to beat and they are going to be a new super team. They have a schedule too winnable against a lot of mediocre teams. NO gets a bad break with their first four weeks and weeks 9-14. They wouldn't have enough to stop TB anyway. Atlanta just isn't in the league of those two teams. Carolina could have a surprise year, and it's teams like this who could pull off what KC did in 2018. But I hate their schedule.

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks 12-4
San Francisco 49ers 11-5
Arizona Cardinals 9-7
Los Angeles Rams 4-12

Seattle will be in the mix for the SB this year and I believe this is their division to lose. At the last minute, I went with them not overcoming the challenges of their first three games. I have them losing to Atlanta and Dallas. SF may not be as loaded as last year and that is a concern. The defense can probably carry them again, but they're not surprising anyone this time. Arizona improves, but it won't be enough. As for the Rams, I have them going 0-6 in the division. They're depleted on the side of the ball that turned them around a few years ago. I don't see a bounce back year.

NFC playoff standings
1.Tampa Bay
2.Seattle
3.Green Bay
4.Dallas
5.New Orleans
6.San Francisco
7.Detroit

@Brees#1 it is Washington or Redskins! Not the damn football team! That’s what all the haters are calling them lately, and it just shows the hate and why they have to not only beat the team they play, but they’ve got t beat the refs and the media.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold prediction with the rams at 4-12. I don't think they're great but I can't see that

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brees#1 it is Washington or Redskins! Not the damn football team! That’s what all the haters are calling them lately, and it just shows the hate and why they have to not only beat the team they play, but they’ve got t beat the refs and the media.

Settle down there, Washington Football Team Football Fan.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wtf are you even talking about?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been on this take for months that everyone hates Washington. Even correlated it to that’s why analysts rank Haskins low, and the “team” low...

Overly sensitive, eh?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I missing with Seattle? They lost Clowney, they lost at the end of the season to the Cardinals, Rams, and Niners last year and were flat in the playoffs. I think their only win down the stretch was against the Panthers.

I figure they're a lock to finish 2nd or 3rd in the NFC West.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I missing with Seattle? They lost Clowney, they lost at the end of the season to the Cardinals, Rams, and Niners last year and were flat in the playoffs. I think their only win down the stretch was against the Panthers.

They were 6" away from home field advantage. Injuries caught up with them at the wrong time. They had to bring Marshawn out of retirement for the playoffs. If they can stay healthy, they will be a really good team. The secondary is top notch, LB's are legit but the D-line is awfully thin. A key injury or two could send them to 9-7 real quick.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys 11-5
Philadelphia Eagles 9-7
New York Giants 3-13

NFC North
Green Bay Packers 11-5
Detroit Lions 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 8-8
Chicago Bears 7-9

NFC South
New Orleans Saints 11-5
Atlanta Falcons 6-10
Carolina Panthers 2-14

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks 12-4
San Francisco 49ers 11-5
Arizona Cardinals 9-7
Los Angeles Rams 4-12

NFC playoff standings
1.Tampa Bay
2.Seattle
3.Green Bay
4.Dallas
5.New Orleans
6.San Francisco
7.Detroit

You have the Niners as 2 seed but have them finishing 6th????

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope Tampa goes 2-14. Too many of you are delusional about Noodle Arm Tom.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were 6" away from home field advantage. Injuries caught up with them at the wrong time. They had to bring Marshawn out of retirement for the playoffs. If they can stay healthy, they will be a really good team. The secondary is top notch, LB's are legit but the D-line is awfully thin. A key injury or two could send them to 9-7 real quick.
I guess I kinda see them as an average team with an MVP level QB. If the idea is that the NFC West is an average division then I totally think that the Seahawks can push for a bye week. If the NFC West is a group of death then I think they're much closer to a 9-7 team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys 11-5
Philadelphia Eagles 9-7
New York Giants 3-13

NFC North
Green Bay Packers 11-5
Detroit Lions 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 8-8
Chicago Bears 7-9

NFC South
New Orleans Saints 11-5
Atlanta Falcons 6-10
Carolina Panthers 2-14

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks 12-4
San Francisco 49ers 11-5
Arizona Cardinals 9-7
Los Angeles Rams 4-12

NFC playoff standings
1.Tampa Bay
2.Seattle
3.Green Bay
4.Dallas
5.New Orleans
6.San Francisco
7.Detroit
A good list but you overrated the Bucs.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the exception of pass rush overall, I think the defense will be improved. The D was slow in the flat last year with too much base coverage. Jordyn Brooks, and Marquise Blair in the slot brings speed back to those dink and dunk areas that burned Seattle on 3rd and long so much last year. Add in the enforcer of Adams and they should be able to get off the field more often, putting the ball back in Russell's hands.

Sure, they'll need to stay healthy and get a few breaks, but who doesn't need that?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of pass rush overall, I think the defense will be improved. The D was slow in the flat last year with too much base coverage. Jordyn Brooks, and Marquise Blair in the slot brings speed back to those dink and dunk areas that burned Seattle on 3rd and long so much last year. Add in the enforcer of Adams and they should be able to get off the field more often, putting the ball back in Russell's hands.

Sure, they'll need to stay healthy and get a few breaks, but who doesn't need that?
I guess my only thing is that the Niners looked like they were clearly the best team in the NFC at the end of the season so I'm a little surprised that almost everyone has picked the Seahawks to pass them up. Niners could actually have a better record next year.

Its hard to bet against Russell Wilson, though.

I see the Rams and they have a fairly big flaw in that they are the only team in the division that probably isnt going to be able to reliably run the ball. That puts the ball in Goff's hands. Not super confident in the Rams being able to have Goff go in and win games on a regular basis. Rams still look like a really good football team, though, with some stars in their prime.

Arizona is a talented team but maybe a bit too young. Murray takes a lot of sacks and Arizona's D probably has the most question marks in the division (although certainly could improve a lot on paper). Cardinals have everything you look for in a 'sleeper' team but if things get tight and you have a year 2 QB battling it out against Russell Wilson then I'm taking Wilson.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my only thing is that the Niners looked like they were clearly the best team in the NFC at the end of the season so I'm a little surprised that almost everyone has picked the Seahawks to pass them up. Niners could actually have a better record next year.

I see the Rams and they have a fairly big flaw in that they are the only team in the division that probably isnt going to be able to reliably run the ball. That puts the ball in Goff's hands. Not super confident in the Rams being able to have Goff go in and win games on a regular basis. Rams still look like a really good football team, though, with some stars in their prime.

Arizona is a talented team but maybe a bit too young. Murray takes a lot of sacks and Arizona's D probably has the most question marks in the division (although certainly could improve a lot on paper). Cardinals have everything you look for in a 'sleeper' team but if things get tight and you have a year 2 QB battling it out against Russell Wilson then I'm taking Wilson.

Speaking just of SF, Seattle beat them in SF (yes, Clowney was a big part of that) and were less than a foot from sweeping the season series. It just shows that as clearly as SF was the clear best team in most people's minds last year, Seattle hung with them, if not outplayed them head to head.

SF could continue to steam ahead, but I think a lot of people are expecting a slight regression as well. Garapolololo is still unproven as a franchise guy. Remember when Goff was the next Brady? I just don't think it's unreasonable to think SF won't run away with a tough division.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:noidea::noidea::noidea: