• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royals vs Indians

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Indians fans but Shields vs Kazmir after splitting the first two, I like the Royals chances..it will be too nice to see another series win for the Royals..

Guthrie...14-10....just extremely fun to see him have a better record than Verlander...for plenty of reasons...almost makes 2013 worth it alone...besides what Santana and Shields are doing...

A couple more stolen bases to keep that lead there.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Indians fans but Shields vs Kazmir after splitting the first two, I like the Royals chances..it will be too nice to see another series win for the Royals..

Guthrie...14-10....just extremely fun to see him have a better record than Verlander...for plenty of reasons...almost makes 2013 worth it alone...besides what Santana and Shields are doing...

A couple more stolen bases to keep that lead there.
I don't see why that matters when Verlander's clearly been the better pitcher.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why that matters when Verlander's clearly been the better pitcher.

a few Tigers fans, kept making fun of Guthrie, Santana and Shields....now all 3 have areas where they are better than Verlander...it just makes it sweeter......also that the Royals team ERA is better than the Tigers...

I guess you had to witness the foolish display of a ton of just moronic comments last year and off season...and the entertaining part of them all backfiring.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few Tigers fans, kept making fun of Guthrie, Santana and Shields....now all 3 have areas where they are better than Verlander...it just makes it sweeter......also that the Royals team ERA is better than the Tigers...

I guess you had to witness the foolish display of a ton of just moronic comments last year and off season...and the entertaining part of them all backfiring.

except W-L has a lot to do with things pitchers have no control over.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except W-L has a lot to do with things pitchers have no control over.

lol, great point....and Guthrie is the only one with W-L only, better than Verlander.

the other two also are beating him in ERA, lol, with one of them having a better w-l currently....but its probably because of the other thing pitchers don't have control over...the defense.

Max and Sanchez also have over 5 runs of support per game, something that pitchers don't control....

really not getting your point much, except an attempt to defend Verlanders very average season...don't defend it...he is allowed to have one, he has earned it.