• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round Tracker 2024

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gorgeous day at the Mud Flats... not quite so sloppy 41/42... weekend off then hitting four great runs MO>TH in northern Michigan... leaving for Colorado on the 22nd, hitting 3 courses on the drive out (haha)... playing Keystone's two runs to finish the craziest golf month ever.

NOTE to @NEhomer : Dunno if @foster4prez can join the Tobacco Road trip, or if he comes he brings a fourth... but... if not, the invite is open.
NOTE to foster: I think I noted greens aeration at TR and THF in mid/late AUG.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48/41 this morning. I hadn't played in 4 weeks and it showed on the greens. I hit it about as all as I have in years on the back though, so I'm really pleased with my ball-striking atm.. could have easily been a couple over par with halfway decent putting. Looking forward to trying again tomorrow if my cousin's wife will let him play 2 days in a row. lol

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gorgeous day at the Mud Flats... not quite so sloppy 41/42... weekend off then hitting four great runs MO>TH in northern Michigan... leaving for Colorado on the 22nd, hitting 3 courses on the drive out (haha)... playing Keystone's two runs to finish the craziest golf month ever.

NOTE to @NEhomer : Dunno if @foster4prez can join the Tobacco Road trip, or if he comes he brings a fourth... but... if not, the invite is open.
NOTE to foster: I think I noted greens aeration at TR and THF in mid/late AUG.

Thanks for the kind invite.

Playing this am for the first time in a week.