• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rotten From The Top...

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This team and organization just seems to suck. From top to bottom and even though I have been a fan for over 45 years, I can't help but just shake my head. This season has crystalized what the Cowboys have become.

1. A team that plays in adult disneyland and has no homefield advantage. The Cowboys are now 3 games under 500 over the last two years and that with a 12-4 season.

2. The Jones keep making more money and keep selling their soul to the devil. We are the home for wayward projects. Coincidence that the Panthers cut Hardy and are 8-0 and we sign the guy no one else would touch for 2-6 and embarass our organization.

3. We had fool's gold last year thanks to Romo and some luck. We have two poor coordinators who are better defensive line coaches or assistant OCs. Glad we extended big red. We are so discliplined and well coached.

Romo will likely give us a good year next year and then unless we luck into a good QB because we tank this year, we will become more dysfunctional than the Lakers.....LOL.

Death by Jerrah!!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team and organization just seems to suck. From top to bottom and even though I have been a fan for over 45 years, I can't help but just shake my head. This season has crystalized what the Cowboys have become.

1. A team that plays in adult disneyland and has no homefield advantage. The Cowboys are now 3 games under 500 over the last two years and that with a 12-4 season.

2. The Jones keep making more money and keep selling their soul to the devil. We are the home for wayward projects. Coincidence that the Panthers cut Hardy and are 8-0 and we sign the guy no one else would touch for 2-6 and embarass our organization.

3. We had fool's gold last year thanks to Romo and some luck. We have two poor coordinators who are better defensive line coaches or assistant OCs. Glad we extended big red. We are so discliplined and well coached.

Romo will likely give us a good year next year and then unless we luck into a good QB because we tank this year, we will become more dysfunctional than the Lakers.....LOL.

Death by Jerrah!!
Or the heat.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Or the heat.

??? The Heat? The team that has won 3 championships since 2006? The team that actually hires a competent president and GM? Comical. Were it not for luckily getting Aikman because we sucked so bad and already having Irving on the roster not sure where Jerrah would be.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The expectations of many were too high heading into the season. It seems to happen every time the Cowboys prove they have a pulse. If two things have been true for nearly a decade now, it's that they need Romo magic, and even with it, they're still an average team more seasons that not. This is pretty much the era of kicks to the junk. You can count on it happening every season.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The expectations of many were too high heading into the season. It seems to happen every time the Cowboys prove they have a pulse. If two things have been true for nearly a decade now, it's that they need Romo magic, and even with it, they're still an average team more seasons that not. This is pretty much the era of kicks to the junk. You can count on it happening every season.

I admit they got me this year. No ticket for me next year. I have no high expectations going forward. That is safer for my heart :lol: