• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ropers post game 2 weeks of bliss !

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure have and when you go about life these things happen . You will get more exposure as things open up
Not the point. Legal contract is the point, which he willfully ignored.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the point. Legal contract is the point, which he willfully ignored.
He can go home and do whatever the fuck he wants in so far as I’m concerned then.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL and NFL Players Association agreed to a revised set of coronavirus protocols that went into effect last Saturday. Included in the 78-page document are strict rules on travel for visiting teams, which are prohibited from making separate lodging arrangements while traveling and are prohibited from visiting anyone outside of their travel parties.
Per ESPN’s report, Haskins did not have any contact with the friend for which he made the hotel reservation

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL and NFL Players Association agreed to a revised set of coronavirus protocols that went into effect last Saturday. Included in the 78-page document are strict rules on travel for visiting teams, which are prohibited from making separate lodging arrangements while traveling and are prohibited from visiting anyone outside of their travel parties.
Per ESPN’s report, Haskins did not have any contact with the friend for which he made the hotel reservation
and ? what risk was involved that any other person taking that room couldnt have given

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well , he is 1-10 now so let’s give him props . He hasn’t done one thing Haskins couldn’t have . Not saying Haskins is all world or the future here . My beef is you spent a high draft pick on a guy and you knew he was raw but you didn’t want to develop him .
We shouldn’t have drafted him in the first place

My other beef is we have people believing he is the next coming .

I think we should have just started Allen to begin with if you were going for the division title and not evaluating as you said
My point all along was you were ragging on a guy .... not only you who did nothing but what he was asked to do. Meanwhile a bad pick by Dan Snyder was not playing well so we should keep playing him because he was drafted in the 1st round.

Just seems to me if you are rooting for the team you root for the entire team. In his two full games he made two mistakes. Sure they were big mistakes. And you guys roasted him. Meanwhile you are giving Haskins all kinds of credit for throwing for 300 yards and less that 20 points.

I am not saying I think Allen is the answer but I don't think Haskin's is any more of the answer. JMO

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pretty much appears if you don't approve of the move you don't approve of anything the guy did. Instead of rooting for the team you are rooting for an individual or your own belief.

I said from the beginning that I was fine with them continuing know this shit storm was going to happen. I have not been disappointed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point all along was you were ragging on a guy .... not only you who did nothing but what he was asked to do. Meanwhile a bad pick by Dan Snyder was not playing well so we should keep playing him because he was drafted in the 1st round.

Just seems to me if you are rooting for the team you root for the entire team. In his two full games he made two mistakes. Sure they were big mistakes. And you guys roasted him. Meanwhile you are giving Haskins all kinds of credit for throwing for 300 yards and less that 20 points.

I am not saying I think Allen is the answer but I don't think Haskin's is any more of the answer. JMO
I am more reacting to claims he is more then what he is

Let’s be real Allen is putting up pedestrian numbers and I haven’t seen anything from him that tells me Haskins couldn’t have done the same or better

Haskins has played better teams there is no disputing that .

If you were going to bench it should have been after the browns game and I wouldn’t be so militant

The giants and boys are bottom feeders and if you read the game thread of the boys games I gave Rex support when he made good throws

Let’s also understand that I am not sold on this franchise . I said they had to earn my fandom because this isn’t the redskins anymore just Like the wizards aren’t the bullets. It’s a defacto expansion team

I feel betrayed by the powers that be
And I am not coming off that stance ever .

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let’s be real Allen is putting up pedestrian numbers and I haven’t seen anything from him that tells me Haskins couldn’t have done the same or better

If you were going to bench it should have been after the browns game and I wouldn’t be so militant

The giants and boys are bottom feeders and if you read the game thread of the boys games I gave Rex support when he made good throws

Let’s also understand that I am not sold on this franchise . I said they had to earn my fandom because this isn’t the redskins anymore just Like the wizards aren’t the bullets. It’s a defacto expansion team

nathan fillion hd GIF

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mostly I am going agree and also realize you have a running dialogue with Dean debating the merits of Allen. I am going to disagree with Haskin's can do the same. Some of that is not Haskin's fault and some is. Clearly he was not working hard enough. Also true that Allen has more time in the system and it shows. The offense runs smoother.

I am not telling you or anyone that Allen is the QB of the future. But I don't think Haskin's is either. I fully expect Allen will have some bad TOs at times but I also would expect Haskin's to have made mistakes.

I don't think Lawrence or Fields is the teams next QB. I pointed out last week a couple of people we might draft a little later.

As far as franchise, we all know it is a shit show. But I have been a fan a few years short of 60 years so no changing now.

:suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post sportster ! I don’t think Haskins is the future either but I also don’t think he got a fair shake from 2 HCS

I am for one of 3 options not in any order

1) Pay Dak the money
2). Trade a 2nd or 3rd for Darnold
3). Draft a qb in round 2 depending on where we pick .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post sportster ! I don’t think Haskins is the future either but I also don’t think he got a fair shake from 2 HCS

I am for one of 3 options not in any order

1) Pay Dak the money
2). Trade a 2nd or 3rd for Darnold
3). Draft a qb in round 2 depending on where we pick .

in no way do we trade for Darnold.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's where I feel you are wrong. The Wizards are the Bullets imo, always have been. PC pressure had the Bullets change their name, the team itself NEVER left town, nor did the players or coaches. Same goes for the Redskins. Players and coaches nor the team packed up (overnight) and left now did they? Nope! Same old teams using a new Sir Name to move forward only to appease those *&$#%!*@ offended by the name REDSKINS! To me, we will always be the REDSKINS and the DC basketball team will always be the BULLETS. Just the way it is in my book and just how I like it. I got onboard with the Wizards name just as I will get onboard with the new (Renegades/Raptors/Warriors) name once its decided.