• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ropers post game 2 weeks of bliss !

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about them WTFers!!

To all the Tim/Rex, 0-9 whining people ... :pound: :pound: Way to evaluate. Yes I know it was Dallas, but he did what he was supposed to. NO, he is not Tom Brady and is most likely a place holder but he is doing things Haskin's wasn't. I didn't check but I am willing to be he has led more 60+ yard drives than Haskin's did.

To all the people that have been ragging on Logan Thomas :pound::pound:... NO he is not Kelce but he has done okay.

I know Cali and I were discussing the D a week or so ago and we commented that some changes were being made on D ... at safety and LBer and they look to be paying off. This is what I was expecting from JDR. Even without Dak Dallas has a lot of players with talent on that side of the ball.

Good win, they beat the division leader. :D Sorry about Collins but I am anxious to see how they handle that situation.

We are starting to see where there are players and where we need help. That is what this season was about. The last two game were a one point loss and a win. Good teams, no? But the team was competitive in both.

Ohhhh, and Holcomb BLEW up Zeke. Bet that was fun for him to watch on film this week. :dhd::dhd:

What is Allen doing that DH was not? DH had a win...Allen is turning the ball over and giving the NYG a lead. Allen did nothing against Dallas that nobody here could not have done.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Allen doing that DH was not? DH had a win...Allen is turning the ball over and giving the NYG a lead. Allen did nothing against Dallas that nobody here could not have done.
Since we don’t have DH as a possible option currently and likely never will given his latest COVID breaking protocol...why are we even going here? I’m honestly confused by this.

Also, if you cannot see that the offense is moving better in the last 2 games, I don’t know what to tell you. 3rd down conversions alone tell the story if your eyes don’t. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we don’t have DH as a possible option currently and likely never will given his latest COVID breaking protocol...why are we even going here? I’m honestly confused by this.

Also, if you cannot see that the offense is moving better in the last 2 games, I don’t know what to tell you. 3rd down conversions alone tell the story if your eyes don’t. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

Because the statement was made that Allen did things DH wasn’t.

The offense moved better against a team giving up 36ppg and the worst defense in modern history. Do it against a good defense.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the statement was made that Allen did things DH wasn’t.

The offense moved better against a team giving up 36ppg and the worst defense in modern history. Do it against a good defense.
Whelp, we are gonna have the opportunity to see that aren’t we? Look I get the scepticism, and it’s a legit beef with all the film flam we saw at the beginning of the season...but time is gonna tell us the story here. I still think Kyle is a fabulous QB2 but he’s a competent CDC if he takes care of the ball. I figure we are gonna have some wild ones...with him at the helm. Some major OOFS and AAAHS myself

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I will take the wins against a losing team but let’s not forget the rams ate his lunch and Haskins had no to’s and 314 yds vs a far superior ravens defense . Haskins faces tougher teams as well

Haskins was fined for COVID so that isn’t an issue

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I will take the wins against a losing team but let’s not forget the rams ate his lunch and Haskins had no to’s and 314 yds vs a far superior ravens defense . Haskins faces tougher teams as well
Haskins is dead to us. Comparisons are dead and moot and useless at this point. All that matters is what we see next week...on the field. Period.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp, we are gonna have the opportunity to see that aren’t we? Look I get the scepticism, and it’s a legit beef with all the film flam we saw at the beginning of the season...but time is gonna tell us the story here. I still think Kyle is a fabulous QB2 but he’s a competent CDC if he takes care of the ball. I figure we are gonna have some wild ones...with him at the helm. Some major OOFS and AAAHS myself

I like Allen as a QB2 also. I said so when he came here and I also said he came here to start from the beginning...I just disagree with that move.

The problem is he has never taken care of the ball...ever. Even in his four wins at the beginning of his career, he lost four fumbles and had two more that were recovered.

Allen lost that NYG game with a pick, and the killer unexcusable fumble for a TD.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Allen as a QB2 also. I said so when he came here and I also said he came here to start from the beginning...I just disagree with that move.

The problem is he has never taken care of the ball...ever. Even in his four wins at the beginning of his career, he lost four fumbles and had two more that were recovered.

Allen lost that NYG game with a pick, and the killer unexcusable fumble for a TD.
All quite true imo. That said he the only guy we’ve got left now as I do NOT want to see AS again.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He booked a family member into a hotel . Not seeing the issue
Shows a pattern of bad decisions BIG TIME.

potentially exposing his entire team, which has remained Covid free to date, including his high risk CANCER coach with a possible quarantine from the LEAGUE...and youndont see aproblem mkay

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows a pattern of bad decisions BIG TIME.

potentially exposing his entire team, which has remained Covid free to date, including his high risk CANCER coach with a possible quarantine from the LEAGUE...and youndont see aproblem mkay

Exposing his entire
To what ? I got Covid mask distancing sanitation the hole 9 yards . You can get it simply walking to your car .

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exposing his entire
To what ? I got Covid mask distancing sanitation the hole 9 yards . You can get it simply walking to your car .
That’s NOT the LEAGUE standard which EVERY player signed a contract for. Sheesh apples and oranges Dad.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s NOT the LEAGUE standard which EVERY player signed a contract for. Sheesh apples and oranges Dad.
Have you not followed the Titans, NE, Raiders, KC and all the schedule shifts this year or what?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again how did he do anything that increased any risk that any other person not with the team and renting that room could have brought ? Hotels rent rooms to anyone who can pay and apparently that hotel had rooms available

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not followed the Titans, NE, Raiders, KC and all the schedule shifts this year or what?
Sure have and when you go about life these things happen . You will get more exposure as things open up

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again how did he do anything that increased any risk that any other person not with the team and renting that room could have brought ? Hotels rent rooms to anyone who can pay and apparently that hotel had rooms available
Signed a contract where that is PROHIBITED. What is there not to understand about this. This is not a personal thing or a is it stupid thing. This is a league standard thing.