• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ronde Barber will retire

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jay Glazer:

Just got off the phone w Ronde Barber who told me he is officially retiring. "I've had a better run than I ever could've dreamed of having."

Ronde has been mulling his decision for a while. The last man standing of that great Bucs defense

Holds the record for most consecutive games started by a CB and is the first CB in NFL history to record at least 20 INTs and 20 sacks in a career.

He'll finish his career with 47 INTs and 28 sacks. The 47 INTs puts him in a tie for 47th most in NFL history.

The only defenders currently in the NFL who have more career INTs than him are Asante Samuel, Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, and Ed Reed.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He spent his entire career on one team. They love him down in Tampa. He has so much opportunities to do so many things in that area, business wise. The Bucs organization will always welcome him with open arms for events, business opportunities, employment, whatever.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Glazer:

Just got off the phone w Ronde Barber who told me he is officially retiring. "I've had a better run than I ever could've dreamed of having."

Ronde has been mulling his decision for a while. The last man standing of that great Bucs defense

Holds the record for most consecutive games started by a CB and is the first CB in NFL history to record at least 20 INTs and 20 sacks in a career.

He'll finish his career with 47 INTs and 28 sacks. The 47 INTs puts him in a tie for 47th most in NFL history.

The only defenders currently in the NFL who have more career INTs than him are Asante Samuel, Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, and Ed Reed.

Barber had a nice career.