• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo is out for the season

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with one thing you said, if it is a herniated disk, and knowing what he did last night, I agree he's one tough SOB.

Take it from someone who has broken two different vertebrae, has a spine that is twisted in a couple of places, whiplash and has more than one disk problem and has for years...the pain comes and goes In some cases. Sometimes you can't get out if bed and other times you can play 10 plus softball games in one weekend tournament or two rounds of golf in one day. I know other people that had shots and had the pain alleviated and others that never moved well again for even a second before having surgery. My point is that no two situations are the same. There is no way to know without looking and talking to Romo what kind of pain he was or is in...the fact that all this talk is starting the next morning obviously tells us he is probably in pretty bad shape.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it from someone who has broken two different vertebrae, has a spine that is twisted in a couple of places, whiplash and has more than one disk problem and has for years...the pain comes and goes In some cases. Sometimes you can't get out if bed and other times you can play 10 plus softball games in one weekend tournament or two rounds of golf in one day. I know other people that had shots and had the pain alleviated and others that never moved well again for even a second before having surgery. My point is that no two situations are the same. There is no way to know without looking and talking to Romo what kind of pain he was or is in...the fact that all this talk is starting the next morning obviously tells us he is probably in pretty bad shape.

Shots worked for me for about 3 to 4 months and then back to the neefle. After 3 shots doc went in and burned the nerves off. Was pain free for about 2 years, pain is back so I may get the nerves burned off again. If it is only pain stopping Romo from playing he'll be out there. And Jarntt is right. There are days I can't even roll over in bed and then there are days I can do anything I want to do.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn man, sorry you've had all those things. I've been fairly lucky in life I guess, broke my nose once and collar bone. Had one fractured finger, couldn't imagin your pain. My wife had a vertabre colaps in her neck and had to have surgery to remove the bone from her spinal cord. They replaced the bone with a donor bone, plate and screws. She has never been the same. I pray Romo has a fast and full recovery.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Assuming Romo is out for the season. What is the prognosis on this injury, "for an NFL player"? Obviously it's a lot different for non professional athletes.... I don't think it's quite as severe as a bulging disc

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Romo is out for the season. What is the prognosis on this injury, "for an NFL player"? Obviously it's a lot different for non professional athletes.... I don't think it's quite as severe as a bulging disc

Herniated worse than bulging. Every case is different. Not everyone needs surgery.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career threatening?

No not at all ..... I've had it

Thing is once you do it the smallest thing out of no where can tweek it. I rode a roller coaster and got up the next day and couldn't walk ....... Then again .... Went YEARS ..... doing whatever I wanted without it bothering me.

Worst thing I did was let my ass get talked into having the surgery. Flares up more now than it did before.

But once it's done ... You can take the wrong step a 1000 times and nothing ... or 1 time .... and it bring tears to your eyes to try to walk to the bathroom to piss

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things like this happens when your body begins to age and all the injuries start taking a toll. Too bad this team never developed a good young QB for situations like this. It was only just a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things like this happens when your body begins to age and all the injuries start taking a toll. Too bad this team never developed a good young QB for situations like this. It was only just a matter of time.

well bitch any $2 Qb can win with this team .... Hell YOUR WORDS Ponder would take us to the Superbowl

If Romo doesn't play Sunday ... and we lose ...... Im on you like white on rice every fucking post you make you troll bitch

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well bitch any $2 Qb can win with this team .... Hell YOUR WORDS Ponder would take us to the Superbowl

If Romo doesn't play Sunday ... and we lose ...... Im on you like white on rice every fucking post you make you troll bitch

Dude stop acting like you're blowing Romo and relax.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop acting like you're blowing Romo and relax.

stop acting like a cowboys fan

Only people here that even pretend you are....... are other trolls.....

What does that tell you? You got Blow Job Junkie and Pencil Dick riding your nuts .... but not one single solid football poster ...............

Here is one for you .... you talk about Romo's history .... But we shouldn't judge you on yours?

You arent even funny .... You're fucking pathetic .... and so is ANYONE that would associate themselves with you

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the end of Romo? Injuries like this could linger and pose a serious health threat? Why this team never groomed a good young QB will come back to bite them in the ass.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop acting like a cowboys fan

Only people here that even pretend you are....... are other trolls.....

What does that tell you? You got Blow Job Junkie and Pencil Dick riding your nuts .... but not one single solid football poster ...............

Here is one for you .... you talk about Romo's history .... But we shouldn't judge you on yours?

You arent even funny .... You're fucking pathetic .... and so is ANYONE that would associate themselves with you

Lets look at your history

Cowboys win ... you go MIA
Cowboys lose you are here to name call and slam
Spent how many years on ESPN saying you never reported anyone?
Came here .... spent every moment reporting and trying to get people banned ( Liar proven and the admins know it)
Trade a draft away for a crap Rb
You would fucking slam anyone else for suggesting that trade
You hate the best players on this team
You praise the worst coaches this team has
You throw threats ....
You never back up those threats
And like a coach without a winning record that should be fired .....
You find excuses for yourself and throw blame

Now tell me when we can CUT YOU from being a pretend fan

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be a dick here, but doesn't this change how this team should think heading into the draft next year with an expected pretty good QB draft class? Herniated disc for an NFL QB, even with surgery, can severely limit the average person as pointed out here, never mind an NFL QB's future outlook?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Jerry to stop drinking the Romo kool aid and begin to think about his team's future post Romo. If and when he takes a further beating after surgery, will he still even be the same player?