• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo is out for the season

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The year of the backup continues.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not at all ..... I've had it

Thing is once you do it the smallest thing out of no where can tweek it. I rode a roller coaster and got up the next day and couldn't walk ....... Then again .... Went YEARS ..... doing whatever I wanted without it bothering me.

Worst thing I did was let my ass get talked into having the surgery. Flares up more now than it did before.

But once it's done ... You can take the wrong step a 1000 times and nothing ... or 1 time .... and it bring tears to your eyes to try to walk to the bathroom to piss

Not that I'm wishing for it .... but this would be a very interesting way for Romo to retire.

He could hang up his shoes knowing on his last play he came up big. It would be huge for his legacy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career threatening?

Again, every case is different. No two back issues are the same. Some are worse after surgery than before. Some people get shots and feel no pain. Some people shots don't work. Being an NFL QB adds an element to the picture that I can't speak on...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm wishing for it .... but this would be a very interesting way for Romo to retire.

He could hang up his shoes knowing on his last play he came up big. It would be huge for his legacy.

Unfortunately, I think the opposite probably would happen. He won a week 16 game that did nothing but keep him alive for a week 17 game. If anything people would say how he let his team down by getting hurt and not being able to play in a "win or go home game". If last week was a SB then I would agree with you. Tony seldom gets the benefit of the doubt any more.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He could hang up his shoes knowing on his last play he came up big. It would be huge for his legacy.[/QUOTE]

yep....that game should do it

I know, I'm reaching. I 'm looking down the road of how it will probably end for Romo, and i'm thinking this would be much better.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Romo's injury Does finding a QB via draft or quality FA become a greater priority? I like Tyrod Taylor as a back up don't know his contract status. I know I know he's done squat.....he's just a guy I like and I always thought he could be developed. not a hole lot of quality back ups out there. Colt McCoy Jason Campbell. I sure hope Romo can come back 100.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Romo's injury Does finding a QB via draft or quality FA become a greater priority? I like Tyrod Taylor as a back up don't know his contract status. I know I know he's done squat.....he's just a guy I like and I always thought he could be developed. not a hole lot of quality back ups out there. Colt McCoy Jason Campbell. I sure hope Romo can come back 100.

I think that was already getting to be a priority

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I think the opposite probably would happen. He won a week 16 game that did nothing but keep him alive for a week 17 game. If anything people would say how he let his team down by getting hurt and not being able to play in a "win or go home game". If last week was a SB then I would agree with you. Tony seldom gets the benefit of the doubt any more.

:agree:

Let's face it, he beat a 3 win team to keep playoff hopes alive, yet will fail to get the job done for a 3 rd consecutive season in a division winning playoff elimination game? He didn't just win the SB? Lol

"Huge for his legacy"?? Simply ridiculous...even though he got injured, again, he was not there for his team when they really needed him. Being healthy and available to play, is a requirement for having a "huge legacy" in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Let's face it, he beat a 3 win team to keep playoff hopes alive, yet will fail to get the job done for a 3 rd consecutive season in a division winning playoff elimination game? He didn't just win the SB? Lol

"Huge for his legacy"?? Simply ridiculous...even though he got injured, again, he was not there for his team when they really needed him. Being healthy and available to play, is a requirement for having a "huge legacy" in this game.

Mission accomplished.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mission accomplished.

Sorry everything can't just be skittles and rainbows in my world like it is in yours when it comes to Romo, but I follow a team not just a single player.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning our draft schedule/priorities may have changed?

Meaning we have an older QB and a backup that won't be on the team next year because we need a cheaper backup. So IMO we were already on the look out for another QB.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry everything can't just be skittles and rainbows in my world like it is in yours when it comes to Romo, but I follow a team not just a single player.

Your world is homophobia, anger and hatred. It's time for a new world.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your world is homophobia, anger and hatred. It's time for a new world.

I live in the real world with the rest of us, not the "Romo is the only QB in the entire universe for this team" make believe world. This may be a blessing in disguise for this team. It will force Jerry to re-evaluate the future of his QB position with an aging injury prone QB. His fixation on his love-child can no longer be his number one priority any longer. I am 100% certain that Jimmy Johnson would have forced Jerrah to groom his eventual replacement much sooner, instead of just providing absolutely no competition and planning for situations like this.

I know it may be difficult at times like this with your fallen hero and all, but please try and keep this civil?

Last edited by a moderator:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel happened to drop he would be a jerrah type player. Lol, can you imagine the trash talking going on in the secondary and at the line of scrimmage? Dez is already getting into the head of the DBs.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel happened to drop he would be a jerrah type player. Lol, can you imagine the trash talking going on in the secondary and at the line of scrimmage? Dez is already getting into the head of the DBs.

That is the scary part with all our major needs such as d-line, safety. Jerry will go for flash!!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

next thing Frye will propose will be a total sellout of draft choices to move up to get a QB. he will have no plan for addressing the other issues we have like DL, OLB & S.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next thing Frye will propose will be a total sellout of draft choices to move up to get a QB. he will have no plan for addressing the other issues we have like DL, OLB & S.

Lets be sure to keep this going and stoke the attention seeking troll
fried thanks you in advance