• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo is out for the season

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we all wanna win....I know I do. I was sitting in the bed with the flu until I heard this news. I sprung out of bed like I was well lol. Orton is capable.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Jason Garetts job was in jeopardy he probably just got a free pass to go. I can't see JJ firing him IF Romo can't go.

All I know is Ginger is concerned his and many other of the staff is in jeopardy of being fired. I don't think he gets a pass because of Romo missing a game.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully romo is ok and can play but holy shit would this board explode if Orten won a do or die game for Dallas. Frye would have a boner for weeks.

:behindsofa:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully romo is ok and can play but holy shit would this board explode if Orten won a do or die game for Dallas. Frye would have a boner for weeks.

LMAO man isn't that the truth. All the Romo haters would be out in bunches.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You couldn't be more right. :agree:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fried is a boner. But you are correct. I bet he took his mother's play girl into the rest room the minute this story broke.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay fellas i'm going back to being sick. the adrenalin rush is gone. Yall got it. Bout to try and make a Hot Totty.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a 0 % chance Romo will play. JG said what he did because he wants the Eagles to have to spend at least a little of their prep time on Romo. He will either have the surgery Thursday, after the team practices without him Wed, or the Cowboys will milk it as a ''game time decision'', in which he won't play and will have the operation Monday. The fact that he played the 2nd half with a herniated disc further proves that he may well be the toughest QB and one of the toughest players period in the NFL. Broken ribs, punctured lung, herniated disc, the guy is a stud. But if they played him with this injury, for what is likely one to two games max, season ending could become career ending with one hit

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a 0 % chance Romo will play. JG said what he did because he wants the Eagles to have to spend at least a little of their prep time on Romo. He will either have the surgery Thursday, after the team practices without him Wed, or the Cowboys will milk it as a ''game time decision'', in which he won't play and will have the operation Monday. The fact that he played the 2nd half with a herniated disc further proves that he may well be the toughest QB and one of the toughest players period in the NFL. Broken ribs, punctured lung, herniated disc, the guy is a stud. But if they played him with this injury, for what is likely one to two games max, season ending could become career ending with one hit

I'm sure glad one of us SportsHoopla board members has some inside information.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

may be but ESPN The Fan just had a doctor on that said with treatment it was possible.

I'm pretty sure he's not playing and would call him questionable at this point. Not sure there is scheduled surgery on Monday

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jessie Holly said the players have been informed he is out.

stop trolling dude, we have to wait for the coach to announce it cause you know thats when its final.

romo better sack up and risk his career and post career health for this fucking game.

-SportsHoopls posters

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is out untill JJ says he is in. We know who runs the show and its not Garrett

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with one thing you said, if it is a herniated disk, and knowing what he did last night, I agree he's one tough SOB.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may be but ESPN The Fan just had a doctor on that said with treatment it was possible.

I'm pretty sure he's not playing and would call him questionable at this point. Not sure there is scheduled surgery on Monday

I don't doubt they could find a Dr. to say a treatment was possible. I bet they could find quite a few more that would say he might never play again if he tries to play with it and takes a big hit. Romo is a top 5 NFL QB, but this is a winnable game, even with Orton in there. Why risk Romo's career over one game? (unless you're JG, and then it's pretty obvious)

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have a better chance to win this game than with Romo. No wonder Romo has been off for the past several games. This is a serious injury he has been playing with. The play action faake may win the game Sunday nght

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....I did not call you stupid.
but......any statement saying no way Orton can not beat the eagles is a stupid ass football statement

Nope, it's not. Orton will shit the bed and you know it, you punk motherfucker

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a tough blow. All smack aside, that last drive was clutch and showed why Romo is one of the best QB's in the NFL.

Back-ups are HOT, so you never know. Good luck against Philly.