• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling Stone Aaron Hernandez Story

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is truly a member of the Latin Kings, I'm sorry to tell you, but NOBODY will be fucking with him in prison.

Dude, you haven't been watching every single prison show on TV for years with fascination like I have, have you?

The blacks and whites will both fuck around at will with whoever they're told to fuck around with. No one is scared of the Latin Kings (at least they can't admit it) if they're in with their own gang.

There are guys in prisons in every state who can and would stomp AH into the next life.

If you're ever sentenced to prison, start that day a.) eating everything in sight, b.) lifting everything in sight, and b.) growing a badass mustache. If you go in scared, there's one thing you're going to be doing: whatever the guy you're scared of tells you to do and that'll probably be sucking dick for favors.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ends up in a high-security pen, I can assure you that there will be many cold-blooded mf's that are able to go toe-to-toe with AH, no doubt about that.

:agree:

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ends up in a high-security pen, I can assure you that there will be many cold-blooded mf's that are able to go toe-to-toe with AH, no doubt about that.

Dude, you haven't been watching every single prison show on TV for years with fascination like I have, have you?

The blacks and whites will both fuck around at will with whoever they're told to fuck around with. No one is scared of the Latin Kings (at least they can't admit it) if they're in with their own gang.

There are guys in prisons in every state who can and would stomp AH into the next life.

If you're ever sentenced to prison, start that day a.) eating everything in sight, b.) lifting everything in sight, and b.) growing a badass mustache. If you go in scared, there's one thing you're going to be doing: whatever the guy you're scared of tells you to do and that'll probably be sucking dick for favors.

yeah, I have a brother-in-law that's a guard on a SWAT/QRF team at a prison in PA. This past Thanksgiving Day, this question was brought up to him and he said there's no doubt in his mind there were guys in there that would eat AH for lunch no problem.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird the 6'5" 250 professional athlete, who is batschit crazy has no problem fighting people,,,and winning in prison...

shocker.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hernandez will be going to Federal prison.

I could be wrong, but don't Aryans run Federal prison?

I guarantee you, nobody in max security prison is afraid of some pampered NFL athlete.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I have a brother-in-law that's a guard on a SWAT/QRF team at a prison in PA. This past Thanksgiving Day, this question was brought up to him and he said there's no doubt in his mind there were guys in there that would eat AH for lunch no problem.

Yeah, no question about it.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is truly a member of the Latin Kings, I'm sorry to tell you, but NOBODY will be fucking with him in prison.

Lol

Anytime I see anything about those prison gangs, the Latin Kings never seem to be much of an issue.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaron hernandez case whats the hold up

this latest news of charging his friends with murder seems a desperate last effort by prosecution to get them to snitch. still no murder weapon. is there any evidence...im no legal guru by any means...but is there a time limit you can keep someone in prison on charges with no trial date on the horizon? its been something like 9 months. before you know it will be a year hes been locked up. maybe he did it maybe he didn't. seems to me the case is weak at best.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well unfortunately when it comes to trials with the defendant actually having lots of money they can keep things locked in procedural nuances meaning both sides fighting for an unfair advantage before the actual trial. This means though having to meet with a judge just to figure out what is and isn't allowed in the trial. Plus then all the gag orders and such that seem to be happening as well plus not knowing whether the other 2 men involved are going to be charged as well.

Right now evidence wise nobody knows what all the prosecution has. Because of the gag order nobody can talk about the trial and what has and hasn't been found. I do know the gun hasn't been found yet which would be the biggest piece of evidence that could be found but there is plenty other evidence to back up that Hernandez most likely was at least present at the murder. Doesn't mean he pulled the trigger but there does seem to be plenty to suggest that if nothing else he was in the area at the time of the shooting.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this latest news of charging his friends with murder seems a desperate last effort by prosecution to get them to snitch. still no murder weapon. is there any evidence...im no legal guru by any means...but is there a time limit you can keep someone in prison on charges with no trial date on the horizon? its been something like 9 months. before you know it will be a year hes been locked up. maybe he did it maybe he didn't. seems to me the case is weak at best.

I think all 3 friends all fingered Aaron as the trigger man as soon as they were pinched. They didnt want to do life in prison for their friend but all will get lengthy time for capital murder, he'll never se daylight. Smart fucker, sign a 40 mill contract at 23 and then go kill your gf's sister guy less than a mile from house, and be seen with him last before body is found. Then you go destroy your home video film and do a selfie holding a glock 9. The reason for the holdup has more to them trying to put him with the 2 other murders in Boston. The semi-pro guy is a no brainer,

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got him dead to rights.

First, there's the message the decedent sent from this cell phone to his sister when Hernandez picked him up.

"You saw who I left the house with, right"

"no"

"NFL".

And because both Hernandez and the victim had their phones on, they pinged off cell phone towers together all the way to where the victim was found. So the cell phone towers place Hernandez in the same place as the victim from the victim's house to the murder scene.

Hernandez even stopped to buy gum at a gas station and was seen on video tape. Gum wrapper with his finger prints on it was found inside the car.

At the VERY least he's an accessory, and that's without the eye witness testimony of the others that were there.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is toast they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict him

Not the brightest bulb in the room to get caught doing something this stupid

Superior football Talent does not trump Solid Morals and Common Sense of which Hernandez has neither

JMHO

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, there's the message the decedent sent from this cell phone to his sister when Hernandez picked him up.

"no"

"NFL".

And because both Hernandez and the victim had their phones on, they pinged off cell phone towers together all the way to where the victim was found. So the cell phone towers place Hernandez in the same place as the victim from the victim's house to the murder scene.

Hernandez even stopped to buy gum at a gas station and was seen on video tape. Gum wrapper with his finger prints on it was found inside the car.

At the VERY least he's an accessory, and that's without the eye witness testimony of the others that were there.

I agree they got him on something, but at this point they need to stay the course and keep as many charges against him as they can because 1st deg murder might not stick.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is toast they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict him

Not the brightest bulb in the room to get caught doing something this stupid

Superior football Talent does not trump Solid Morals and Common Sense of which Hernandez has neither

JMHO

The DA better take this slow and methodical...the DA in ATL had a lot circumstantial evidence on Ray Lewis, but he rushed it and could not pull it together in convincing enough fashion and all 3 of those guys walked. If Hernandez were you or I, he'd be convicted by now, but these high priced attorneys don't get to be high priced for nothing.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DA better take this slow and methodical...the DA in ATL had a lot circumstantial evidence on Ray Lewis, but he rushed it and could not pull it together in convincing enough fashion and all 3 of those guys walked. If Hernandez were you or I, he'd be convicted by now, but these high priced attorneys don't get to be high priced for nothing.

He didnt have 3 witness that were present and saw Aaron pull the trigge from what I hearr. No circumstantial evidence there. They'd like to link him to the multiple murders prior in Boston

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"no"

"NFL".

You don't know that at all.

And also, without a weapon, it's still circumstantial evidence. Obviously all the fingers point to him, but it would be naive to think this case is open and shut. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him found not guilty of 1st degree.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that at all.

And also, without a weapon, it's still circumstantial evidence. Obviously all the fingers point to him, but it would be naive to think this case is open and shut. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him found not guilty of 1st degree.

To the bold part? What don't you know at all? Everything midnight said is true.

As for the not guilty of 1st degree.......They will have a tough time proving that unless a murder weapon is found or one of his comrades snitches a bit more than "he shot the gun"........they are trying to snitch while covering themselves.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Mass they do not even need to prove which one of the three did it, only that one of three did it and they are all guilty of murder.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Mass they do not even need to prove which one of the three did it, only that one of three did it and they are all guilty of murder.

One would think that should not be too difficult.

I wonder if he has another murder that is more of an open and shut case......they are keeping that on the DL and going to hit him with that before this one.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True but the trigger man would definitely get life w/o parole the other guys would be eligible after say 25 years is my guess, no lawyer here and far from it