• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers Rate: Very Low

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently they were dating all season and Aaron just had arguably the best season of his career. So keep doing it.

Danica was the one that cursed him.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
51babba502bcdb6fd0f0fe9937cd1e37.jpg
Apparently @DirtDirtDirt wants to play whack-a-mole on her cheasticles.
austin-powers-mole-gif-3.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amen, brotha

Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE WFH since it's very simple but I miss interacting with my co-workers and actually getting an answer to a question right away since I can see the person instead of emailing and waiting a week to get a reply back.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE WFH since it's very simple but I miss interacting with my co-workers and actually getting an answer to a question right away since I can see the person instead of emailing and waiting a week to get a reply back.

I’m work from home permanent now, I starting missing the office a few months back

if the wife doesn’t head back to the office soon, there will be a dead body found in my home when my kids get home from school

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m work from home permanent now, I starting missing the office a few months back

if the wife doesn’t head back to the office soon, there will be a dead body found in my home when my kids get home from school

Was that your decision to work from home permanently or the companies?

Getting sick of her already? LOL.. Send her to Stans then

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that your decision to work from home permanently or the companies?

Getting sick of her already? LOL.. Send her to Stans then

Company. We are keeping the NYC office simply because having a Park Ave address is good for business. But they are doing everything possible to downsize the space. I can use it everyday, but there is literally not one other person there most days, so I may as well stay at home

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Company. We are keeping the NYC office simply because having a Park Ave address is good for business. But they are doing everything possible to downsize the space. I can use it everyday, but there is literally not one other person there most days, so I may as well stay at home

Yeah that's a ton of rent alone than add in employees and having to spend all that money on electricity. Probably best to have everyone wfh. Absolutely having that Park Ave address certainly holds a lot of weight. If no one is there you are right might as well stay home and if you ever need to it's nice there is still an option to work there. When Mrs. Dirt pisses you off just go to work. That would work, no? lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's a ton of rent alone than add in employees and having to spend all that money on electricity. Probably best to have everyone wfh. Absolutely having that Park Ave address certainly holds a lot of weight. If no one is there you are right might as well stay home and if you ever need to it's nice there is still an option to work there. When Mrs. Dirt pisses you off just go to work. That would work, no? lol

Lol that’s what I do, I’ll head in for a change of scenery once in a while

but I’m also not very technical, and disconnecting the laptop and equipment and reconnecting, is another piece of the whole mess