• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robin Williams, and Norm McDonald on Robin Williams.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I have a different sense of death than some, as I feel all do. My grandmother went to the hospital once and they diagnosed it as dehydration. My mom asked me if I wanted to come see her after she got back home. I said no, I wanted to sleep in. As is probably predictable due to the subject matter, she passed that evening or the next morning (I think the latter). I absolutely hate I didn't go and while I wouldn't have been saying "goodbye" to her because I didn't know she was leaving, I would have literally said goodbye not knowing. She had a heart artery block where a piece of the artery was cut and flapped back to block it (aneurysm?).

What does this have to do with anything? Everytime I see any of my older family, I say goodbye but don't want to be morbid. I also want to be optimistic or normal. But I can't help it. I don't get emotional, I just make sure I say goodbye and while I don't go see them everyday, I also make sure I go if someone directly gives me a chance like an invitation. Death has never scared me, just for others I regret stuff.

Today was the first day that Robin Williams death went from shock and "I feel bad for..." to actual sadness. I'm sad he's gone. Not comparing a family loss to a celebrity I would never meet or know, just this was the time it switched.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sharing.