• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Robert Kraft and the HOF

Will Robert Kraft be enshrined in Canton?

• Yes, he absolutely deserves it and he will get in.

• No, he doesn't deserve it.

• He eats potato salad off of 25 year old models teets

Results are only viewable after voting.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B
of course it is. Raiders will have 32 penalties to the Patriots 2
And Raider fans will still have their tears. Has anyone mentioned before, your tears are saltier in the off season as compared to the actual season snivel? :bawling::pound:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you on board with this Mexican thing? I'm not, I think it's going to suck for both teams.

Absolutely not

Raiders have to travel 2200 miles to play a home game, then back another 2200 miles for a home divisional game

I'd rather play in Boston and get another home game

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not

Raiders have to travel 2200 miles to play a home game, then back another 2200 miles for a home divisional game

I'd rather play in Boston and get another home game

Pats are in the same boat, they have to travel 2000 miles to play Denver, then fly 2000 miles to play Oakland in Mexico.

I'd rather they didn't leave the US borders, with the exception of maybe South Eastern Canada.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw red sox and assumed you were a patriots fan

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda, yeah

Falcons had 9
Patriots had 4

Falcons had key holds on 2 of the biggest plays of the game...the Pats magically didn't have any despite somehow magically getting Brady all kinds of time after being dominated for 75% of the game. I wonder how....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons had key holds on 2 of the biggest plays of the game...the Pats magically didn't have any despite somehow magically getting Brady all kinds of time after being dominated for 75% of the game. I wonder how....

Duh,

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are Robert Kraft's chances for induction into the Hall of Fame?
Aug 5, 2017
  • i

Mike ReissESPN Staff Writer

Steve, I wasn't 100 percent certain if this was in reference to the Patriots Hall of Fame or Pro Football Hall of Fame, but it's a timely question nonetheless given that it's Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend.

If it's the Patriots Hall of Fame, the way I look at it is that Kraft is already in because the Hall is his creation. It's a slam dunk.

As for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, I solicited the viewpoint of a handful of voters and this is the sense I got: Kraft should get in, but it just might take a little time. He falls into the "contributor" category that was created three years ago to help with the logjam of worthy candidates. This is the category that Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. Former general managers Ron Wolf and Bill Polian, and owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr. were previously inducted in this category.

To me, Kraft's candidacy is on par, if not exceeds, those in that group.

Keeping the Patriots in New England when they were a threat to leave for St. Louis, playing a major role in helping end the lockout in 2011, and the Patriots' five Super Bowl championships and impressive won-loss record in his tenure are among the strengths of his candidacy. Two ambassador trips to Israel he led with Pro Football Hall of Famers are also part of his contributions, among other things, such as playing a pivotal role in the tremendous financial growth of the league's television contracts.

As for competition, former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue, Denver Broncosowner Pat Bowlen, longtime Cowboys personnel czar Gil Brandt and late New York Giants general manager George Young were a few names that were mentioned in discussions with Pro Football Hall of Fame voters as those part of a logjam of worthy contributor candidates. That's why some stressed patience regarding how quickly Kraft might finally break through.

Yeah - he will definitely get in. NFL loves it's stories and his is a damn good one.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"wait, I thought he was already in the hall!"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft and Julien Edelman go into the hall on the same ballot.