• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robbie ray or marcus stroman

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the better prospect for the immediate future?? If you had to add one for NOW and the next few weeks, who would you add??

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added Ray in one league for next week. He may get 2 starts and this league's scoring heavily favours starters.
Stroman is a better prospect (easily). If he was called up, I'd no doubt swap him in for Ray.
Stroman also likelier to stick in the rotation for the year, while Ray may only get a start or two here and there.
In my case, I'm only looking for a one week streamer...if I was looking more long-term, Stroman is the grab.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added Ray in one league for next week. He may get 2 starts and this league's scoring heavily favours starters.
Stroman is a better prospect (easily). If he was called up, I'd no doubt swap him in for Ray.
Stroman also likelier to stick in the rotation for the year, while Ray may only get a start or two here and there.
In my case, I'm only looking for a one week streamer...if I was looking more long-term, Stroman is the grab.
:agree:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Paul nailed this comparison above. I am afraid that if you grab Ray and leave Stroman on the wire (or drop him from your bench) he won't be there when you are looking to switch him out. for this reason, I passed on Ray (and continued to hold Stroman) when it was declared that Ray would be promoted. But I don't have an immediate need in these two leagues.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, let's consider the fact that the Jays are "going with" a 6-man rotation for the time being... not sure how long it will continue, but it's there... I don't think I like the prospects of Stroman being a huge factor for 2014.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ray is still there on Sunday, after lineups lock, I'll add him in a league or two. (Astros and Twins at home.). But it would have to be a VERY deep keeper league for me to care if he's gone by then.