• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Road dogs. WVU yet to win on the road.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ames, Iowa.... closest to Morgantown.

I think WVU goes down by double digits today.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might go down by triple if they keep this up

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure am glad we have a real head coach now and not an OC, man what a step up........Holgerson probably would have done something stupid like getting Greene some experience when we were down 35-0 Trust the Climb and Wear your FUCKEN Mask

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 wins a year isn’t going to get it done...going into next year you guys seeing any 3 or 4 game improvements?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better see a BIG improvement from your program next season, Mr Brown. Otherwise.. . .

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The road woes continue. The defense was exposed today. And, the offense is inept and every position on the field with the exception of Leddie.

I am struggling to Trust the climb...

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 wins a year isn’t going to get it done...going into next year you guys seeing any 3 or 4 game improvements?
I don't see 3-4 game improvement next year, and if we lose the bowl game I see Real Deal Neal Brown replacing Frank Cignetti as the last coach to have back to back loosing records. But we got a REAL head coach now, Trust the climb, just hope SC doesn't want our Real Head Coach.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see 3-4 game improvement next year, and if we lose the bowl game I see Real Deal Neal Brown replacing Frank Cignetti as the last coach to have back to back loosing records. But we got a REAL head coach now, Trust the climb, just hope SC doesn't want our Real Head Coach.
Looks like USCe went with Shane Beamer.

I was hoping Neal would take the job in Columbia, SC.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly could see us going 4-8 or 5-7 next year.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not much I can see that I am counting on a huge improvement...if I was Leddie I would consider going pro or at least make sure I had every bit of information on the move. Defensively we will be losing a lot of production. The climb needs to produce next year IMO or let him go where ever he wants.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DCW...read a blog that thought it was giving Brown some room..but in mind did the EXACT opposite...it highlighted that Brown had ONLY 3 of his recruits playing in the game yesterday....I am thinking how can that be? :scratch: ..I thought Dana left the cupboard bare, but in year TWO your STILL cycling through his recruiting classes??:scratch:....I am no math major...but that doesn't pencil....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not much I can see that I am counting on a huge improvement...if I was Leddie I would consider going pro or at least make sure I had every bit of information on the move. Defensively we will be losing a lot of production. The climb needs to produce next year IMO or let him go where ever he wants.
:agree::agree:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DCW...read a blog that thought it was giving Brown some room..but in mind did the EXACT opposite...it highlighted that Brown had ONLY 3 of his recruits playing in the game yesterday....I am thinking how can that be? :scratch: ..I thought Dana left the cupboard bare, but in year TWO your STILL cycling through his recruiting classes??:scratch:....I am no math major...but that doesn't pencil....
I'm not sure how that can be at all. My understanding is that we have the youngest team in the country. When you start 9 freshman... Are they saying Dana recruited those kids that are still freshman?

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Brown needs to go. Losing to Iowa State is unacceptable.. It doesn't matter that they are the Big 12 champions,. WVU should never lose to Iowa State. Besides, it's year two. He should have national titles by now, just like every other coach WVU has had.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Brown needs to go. Losing to Iowa State is unacceptable.. It doesn't matter that they are the Big 12 champions,. WVU should never lose to Iowa State. Besides, it's year two. He should have national titles by now, just like every other coach WVU has had.
I am definitely not saying we should be winning NC’s, but facts are facts (2) 5 win seasons more than likely and 1 road win in 2 years. I would think year 3 we need to see something. I mean if his first three seasons are 5,5, 6 or 7, where is the climb taking us?

and let’s be honest with ourselves, the last HC wood have been out on his ass this year under same circumstances. Not that it really matters.
Hell I hate change I wish the next coach stays, even if it is Neal Brown, for 20 years. How do we manage expectations with reality...and how do you determine what coach is worth the wait....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely not saying we should be winning NC’s, but facts are facts (2) 5 win seasons more than likely and 1 road win in 2 years. I would think year 3 we need to see something. I mean if his first three seasons are 5,5, 6 or 7, where is the climb taking us?

and let’s be honest with ourselves, the last HC wood have been out on his ass this year under same circumstances. Not that it really matters.
Hell I hate change I wish the next coach stays, even if it is Neal Brown, for 20 years. How do we manage expectations with reality...and how do you determine what coach is worth the wait....

I am not so sure....BBW said it...if Dana could find a way to win with Paul Millard...he would have found more ways to put numbers up in this offense..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how that can be at all. My understanding is that we have the youngest team in the country. When you start 9 freshman... Are they saying Dana recruited those kids that are still freshman?
WVU doesn’t start 9 freshmen. Are you just fucking around?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember our last HC posted 4 conference wins in his second year. 2 conference wins in his third year. While DH put up impressive offensive numbers, his Defenses could not stop anyone. We had a steady decline from year one through 3. DH mined the transfer pool well, but did not develop the Freshman well.
NB has played many younger players. In two or three years, this team will be experienced and we should expect to be in the CC game. What we need is the game changing QB. I doubt that Greene is the answer. If he cannot beat our Doege, he can't be that good. Give us a Grier, or even a Trickett, and this team will improve vastly.
Nehlen was always good with the slow build. Every 4-5 years he would have a great group of seniors and a great team. After they left, the cycle would be repeated. I can see NB working on the same plan.
Its a slow process. NB is creeping up in the recruiting rankings each year. The path for success is there. Give NB his 4-5 years to really see what he can do. TRUST THE CRAWL