• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

basement bias

FlyingWolver9er
Pleasant Mills/Rivare(Bobo) IN/Willshire/Wren OH
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, honestly appreciate it.

She was a good friend of ours. I was one of her first little league coaches, her and my daughter were in travel cheer for years together. Has been to our house I dont know how many times.

It is just insane. It has put this town on their collective ass. I have been on auto pilot all week just trying to process how a 16 year old can have such thoughts in his heart, for someone so young.

So again appreciate it. We are having a vigil for her and her family tonight at the ball park. And then the viewing and funeral are this weekend and Monday.

You and the entire community are in my prayers.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Toad getting perma banned from two boards in 2 weeks. Must be a record. Proud of you bud!
And both were HORSE SHIT!!!!!

to7hBuM.jpg

alt1001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard, bro! Take the tour. There's a forum for just about any subject.

I hadn't posted on Rivals as a regular since the whole 'free member post limit' debacle 2 years ago. I never knew it could be fixed, so I got it fixed this week and find all of you assholes gone!

Fill me in, what happened?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't posted on Rivals as a regular since the whole 'free member post limit' debacle 2 years ago. I never knew it could be fixed, so I got it fixed this week and find all of you assholes gone!

Fill me in, what happened?
It only took 100 pages for them to discuss it the first time.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies. I get it, but I'm not reading through 100 pages. Someone can message me the cliffnotes if need be!
Hey bud, long time. How you been? Long story short.

Some on Rivals found an unused team board at the TCU site. So we used it and invited certain posters. Most were benign posts and threads - hows the weather etc? It was basically a place to get away from the trolls. We did have one NSFW thread with nudies, not everyone posted in that thread. Then someone found this board and certain members were nuked - IP perma bans. There were mods there as well. Interestingly not everyone who was there was banned. Even some who posted pron were not banned. A mod who posted there was not banned (and is still modding). Since then, some people who were not even on the TCU board were banned. So the TCU board was a convenient excuse to purge Rivals of certain posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.