• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelley2403

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I met him....I'd stab him.

I carry many blades on me. But I have on in particular picked out. A blade blessed to spill the blood of those that seek to wrong me. I've never met the ugly looking dumb fuck, but, I'd slip it in between his ribs, maybe.

I have a sword for those that betray me. My oh my, does it grow thirtsy.
stormbringer.jpg

Stormbringer

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get away with a lot in the PF.

But for those who think there are no boundaries whatsoever, they will get banned from there.
I DID NOTHING WRONG! Just suggested killing would be illegal immigrants. Including women and kids. Oh, and I wanted a guys family raped.

Reactions: gob

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DID NOTHING WRONG! Just suggested killing would be illegal immigrants. Including women and kids. Oh, and I wanted a guys family raped.
Thats pretty tame coming from you..

Reactions: gob

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toady, you know I'd bear your children, but you did get a little squirrely. I know you refuse to bend the knee, but they don't know you are completely full of bullshit. Give them some time and all will be well.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toady, you know I'd bear your children, but you did get a little squirrely. I know you refuse to bend the knee, but they don't know you are completely full of bullshit. Give them some time and all will be well.
Ha! If I get let back in I'm doubling down. No more Mr.Nice Toad.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot is happening in here. @IrishBlooded sad to hear the tragedy at Mishawaka. Really ruins a great season the Cavemen had.

Really, honestly appreciate it.

She was a good friend of ours. I was one of her first little league coaches, her and my daughter were in travel cheer for years together. Has been to our house I dont know how many times.

It is just insane. It has put this town on their collective ass. I have been on auto pilot all week just trying to process how a 16 year old can have such thoughts in his heart, for someone so young.

So again appreciate it. We are having a vigil for her and her family tonight at the ball park. And then the viewing and funeral are this weekend and Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.