• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As invariably happens when people are free to toss epithets. They have some real rocket scientists over there. Is it a permaban?
I mean I have to assume. I can't even access the politics board.

WwMfcNy.png

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure if I was in the water it would be the devil screaming someone get this shark off my tail

Ha, daughter was night diving in the Turks using nightsea filters, basically diving w/minimal light when she was bumped hard from the back. Turned on her spots & found about 25 sharks swarming around her. Small pucker factor until she realized they were reef & nurse sharks, like being swarmed by the puppies of the sea.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, daughter was night diving in the Turks using nightsea filters, basically diving w/minimal light when she was bumped hard from the back. Turned on her spots & found about 25 sharks swarming around her. Small pucker factor until she realized they were reef & nurse sharks, like being swarmed by the puppies of the sea.
The only sharks I don't mind are in san jose. But all you have to do with them is tell them its play off time and their done for a year

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheRobotDevil @handicappers @Peter Gozintite

Virtually everyone in this pic has been banned or chose to leave because of the bans. Faces of the some of Migrant Caravan from this summer. Middle of nowhere Georgia, @OldDevilDawg's wedding. (On a side note, there is as small town in the middle of nowhere Georgia that puts out Mexican food as good as I've ever gotten out west) Next get together is planned for October in Boise. I will be there. For those of you wondering, 3 of us had met before. Otherwise, it's old friends getting together, we just had not met in person...

1zm2mvp.jpg
Holy shit that is one montly crew

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheRobotDevil @handicappers @Peter Gozintite

Virtually everyone in this pic has been banned or chose to leave because of the bans. Faces of the some of Migrant Caravan from this summer. Middle of nowhere Georgia, @OldDevilDawg's wedding. (On a side note, there is as small town in the middle of nowhere Georgia that puts out Mexican food as good as I've ever gotten out west) Next get together is planned for October in Boise. I will be there. For those of you wondering, 3 of us had met before. Otherwise, it's old friends getting together, we just had not met in person...

1zm2mvp.jpg
Which one is toad?

Status
Not open for further replies.