• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many a nights, you were drunk and stupid. Deny that.
And ftr, I can quote whom I like.

I deny nothing. And I regret nothing. And you need a shower.

So before you waste the privilege of me acknowledging your existence one LAST time, would you mind telling me why I'm conversing with you at all here? Why you felt THE NEED to be my first challenger on this board? I've got, like, what, TEN or so posts here and already I'm getting challenges from young up and comers, like you're trying to make a name for yourself or some shit?

Long story-short, who are you, what have I ever done wrong to you, and why do you feel the need to spoil my debut here?

Answer the questions. SKATE or DIE !

Surfahgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deny nothing. And I regret nothing. And you need a shower.

So before you waste the privilege of me acknowledging your existence one LAST time, would you mind telling me why I'm conversing with you at all here? Why you felt THE NEED to be my first challenger on this board? I've got, like, what, TEN or so posts here and already I'm getting challenges from young up and comers, like you're trying to make a name for yourself or some shit?

Long story-short, who are you, what have I ever done wrong to you, and why do you feel the need to spoil my debut here?

Answer the questions. SKATE or DIE !
Aren't you one of the Cheetos Bois?
With your underling hawkit?
My original quote to you might answer those questions.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm.....errr...... no. Hawkitt is My Main Man, but as to the rest, I have no idea what you're talking about.

You have exhausted your "Nupist acknowledging you" privlileges. You should have answered the questions posed to you in a polite and timely manner, but you chose not to. Your loss.

My advice to you is to go and wash that STANKIN ASS of yours and quit bothering me. Oh, and be grateful for the time and attention I allotted you. Have a good one....

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HarmfulZestyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.....errr...... no. Hawkitt is My Main Man, but as to the rest, I have no idea what you're talking about.

You have exhausted your "Nupist acknowledging you" privlileges. You should have answered the questions posed to you in a polite and timely manner, but you chose not to. Your loss.

My advice to you is to go and wash that STANKIN ASS of yours and quit bothering me. Oh, and be grateful for the time and attention I allotted you. Have a good one....

Entitled and butt hurt, that's quite the achievement.

Will you be spying or complaining in the future? Maybe both?

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entitled and butt hurt, that's quite the achievement.

Will you be spying or complaining in the future? Maybe both?

Forgive me, but I don't remember asking you to like me.

Now who the hell are YOU? Seems like you hateful individuals jump up on the new guys like ticks and fleas and mites and crabs and Kardashians. Don't worry about what I'll be doing, I don't even know who you are. Mind your business and I'll mind mine and we'll be copacetic. And if not, mind your business anyway, this ain't the tree you want to bark up.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me, but I don't remember asking you to like me.

Now who the hell are YOU? Seems like you hateful individuals jump up on the new guys like ticks and fleas and mites and crabs and Kardashians. Don't worry about what I'll be doing, I don't even know who you are. Mind your business and I'll mind mine and we'll be copacetic. And if not, mind your business anyway, this ain't the tree you want to bark up.

I suggest you watch your tone and manners while in the presence of SportsHoopla regulars. Go wipe your dick on someone else's curtains and stop harassing the new members here. This place isn't your personal playground to act like a dick, run back to report your devilish deeds. You can either enjoy yourself here while making new friends OR you can get your dick kicked in on the regular. Ya feel me?

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest you watch your tone and manners while in the presence of SportsHoopla regulars. Go wipe your dick on someone else's curtains and stop harassing the new members here. This place isn't your personal playground to act like a dick, run back to report your devilish deeds. You can either enjoy yourself here while making new friends OR you can get your dick kicked in on the regular. Ya feel me?
Dude, that avatar :pound:

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawdy Lawd I done stumbled into a shitshow. Hey Nupe!

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that avatar :pound:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Wait wait wait, that ain't the best part ! This frickin mo-mo 's trying to give ME grief with the Hello-boomboom kitty-rainbow bright- Strawberry Short-Pony Avatar and talking about DICK over and over in his post !

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This place just might be worth the price of admission after all ! :D

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait wait wait, that ain't the best part ! This frickin mo-mo 's trying to give ME grief with the Hello-boomboom kitty-rainbow bright- Strawberry Short-Pony Avatar and talking about DICK over and over in his post !

Look at it closely... AG is in it.:lol:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're too stupid too even understand what my avatar represents. Only boom boom here is me bouncing your melon into the stands.

tumblr_miwridxbgn1qedb29o1_500.gif

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright, funnyboy, feel deez nuts, that's what I feel. I SUGGEST you take yo sensitive ass back and read WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON before you EVER bring a gosh darned thing THIS WAY.........

I haven't harassed anyone. Some poster I don't recognize came at ME sideways, so get your shit straight before you hit that "quote" button with me. And don't jump into fights where you don't know what's going before you do....

That tends to get your ass whipped for no good reason

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, funnyboy, feel deez nuts, that's what I feel. I SUGGEST you take yo sensitive ass back and read WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON before you EVER bring a gosh darned thing THIS WAY.........

I haven't harassed anyone. Some poster I don't recognize came at ME sideways, so get your shit straight before you hit that "quote" button with me. And don't jump into fights where you don't know what's going before you do....

That tends to get your ass whipped for no good reason

Bring it old fart. I'll drag you into the Octagon of Pain and smack you around like AG does women. Oh shit, you are a woman, aren't you?

Using "yo" and "deez nuts" won't bring your level of stupidity up to gangster level, so I suggest you peddle your horseshit elsewhere. In fact, take some notes, go back Rivals and start a thread about how you left here with itchy ass cause you got your uterus punched up between dem tittays

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it old fart. I'll drag you into the Octagon of Pain and smack you around like AG does women. Oh shit, you are a woman, aren't you?

Using "yo" and "deez nuts" won't bring your level of stupidity up to gangster level, so I suggest you peddle your horseshit elsewhere. In fact, take some notes, go back Rivals and start a thread about how you left here with itchy ass cause you got your uterus punched up between dem tittays

Now see, why I gotta be OLD? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.