• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daddy's here

tenor.gif

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what the fuck went down?? I been trying to read all this shit and make sense of it...

You guys posting **** and the wrong person saw it??

heheh... well, we found an abandoned sub board and proceeded to make it our own personal play ground. we had NSFW thread that I created and some threads where we talked about people that got on our nerves ( and we never said anything we have not said to their faces ) and basically were just goofing around ...

The rumor is that someone got pissed because they weren't included and tattled to the brass and we all got nuked. There is also some thinking that one of the ones we did invite was offended because his buddies weren't invited ... so that may be the one closer to the truth.

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuggin SEC reunion all up in dis bech. lolz
Can one of you fags tell me who the mods are that can change my name. I was drink when I made it a couple years ago and didn't capitalize the letters

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can one of you fags tell me who the mods are that can change my name. I was drink when I made it a couple years ago and didn't capitalize the letters
GImme all your vCash and ill tell you who the mods are

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you get banned too?

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and FatSquirrel and ArrogantBasterd were fun to chat with. We'll see if they migrate here with you

I'm not banned and I'll still post at Rivals because the basketball board here sucks dick. Will be weird to only have Oaktown to razz when I get drunk and end up on the football board, though.

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont use the mobile often, but it looked fine when i was at the dentist today

Cowpoke told me to run adblocker and it seems to help

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not banned and I'll still post at Rivals because the basketball board here sucks dick. Will be weird to only have Oaktown to razz when I get drunk and end up on the football board, though.
the fuck is basketball??? sounds like fake news

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No … figger it out & then suck they cawx for your faux pas. lol

@TigerBait1971 … unfuque one of yer brethren, hurr?

Cotdayum SEC invasion. :smdh:

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heheh... well, we found an abandoned sub board and proceeded to make it our own personal play ground. we had NSFW thread that I created and some threads where we talked about people that got on our nerves ( and we never said anything we have not said to their faces ) and basically were just goofing around ...

The rumor is that someone got pissed because they weren't included and tattled to the brass and we all got nuked.

Sub board?? What the fuck.. LOL

So I guess anyone that posted on that board got nuked??

Status
Not open for further replies.