• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see more trickling in

giphy.gif

Fatsquirrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and FatSquirrel and ArrogantBasterd were fun to chat with. We'll see if they migrate here with you
Fucking Rivals...I still don't get why one of the admins go so butthurt? From the bit I've seen none of it seemed that ridiculous, it's not like an alternate Silk Road had been created or something..

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sub board?? What the fuck.. LOL

So I guess anyone that posted on that board got nuked??

Well, that's what I thought but I have seen a couple handles that were there still posting so I dunno... word is that whoever ratted us out must have pointed fingers specifically at who got banned.

I say sub board ... I think of the home boards like sub reddits so excuse my phrasing. It was an abandoned TCU board on Rivals.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Rivals...I still don't get why one of the admins go so butthurt? From the bit I've seen none of it seemed that ridiculous, it's not like an alternate Silk Road had been created or something..

God dammit. Finally another Army fan and he has to be a UM fan too.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say I'd like to kick Greg Ladky in the twat, but that was it. Nice to see Rivals doesn't support violence against females, I guess.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GImme all your vCash and ill tell you who the mods are
He is a former Rivals Mod let go for a personal melt down if I remember. Still on SO pissing people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.