• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1zm2mvp.jpg
Wood

Reactions: gob

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2871.gif

I was trying to have a little fun with the username and mess with a few people but now y'all ruined it haha.

@SignalBama @Nupist @catlanta33 @LSUdude @CouchOnFire @GhostRiderRushville @dade305cane @jackrabbit slim thanks for the kind words I appreciate it! It's funny when a little joke shocks people but I won't lie. I'm not a troll and I am a bad liar so I definitely couldn't pull off having an alternate name :D

@bamagrad75 see what happens when you call out an alt name? Sometimes that person might be somebody you like after all just kidding around you crazy gal ;)

Oh, Travis, I'm so dissapointed in you. Is this a reaction to me & your mom seperating?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheRobotDevil @handicappers @Peter Gozintite

Virtually everyone in this pic has been banned or chose to leave because of the bans. Faces of the some of Migrant Caravan from this summer. Middle of nowhere Georgia, @OldDevilDawg's wedding. (On a side note, there is as small town in the middle of nowhere Georgia that puts out Mexican food as good as I've ever gotten out west) Next get together is planned for October in Boise. I will be there. For those of you wondering, 3 of us had met before. Otherwise, it's old friends getting together, we just had not met in person...

1zm2mvp.jpg

Guy on the far right looks just like @Omar 382 :hmm:

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gag to even consider going into the PF, i did it the other day, cant remember why and turned and ran. So couldnt even begin to guess what he wrote. the mod over there i think is... @wilwhite and maybe @Hook'Em0608 might have to tell @Toadman005 to ask them whats up. Those 2 are appointed PF mods.
I'd actually pm'ed Hooke em for board general advice, got no reply, then banned. :rolleyes2::L

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Toadman005 seriously you got banned from the one place where the only thing that gets you banned is being racist and such? even @AlaskaGuy hasnt figured out how to get banned from there, how the fuck do you do it???
Shit if I know, some guy jets tagging mods on me tattling though. I think they saw a savvy con coming in and got scared.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hook'Em0608 who do I need to kill?

Hook and Wil seem to be really good mods to me. I have had limited experience with the mods other than posting to them in the threads but both seem very level headed and approach things in a consistent manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.