• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrawer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it is bad,
Couch is right on

Some of The Leftovers been saying yous guys all deserved it; had it coming all along,; and nobody will miss you guys.
So much for previous paat friendships, and loyalty.
Right out the window....
Yeah its been funny reading through those threads
Its basically a bunch of people that didn't have big enough personalities to post much until the interesting people were offed

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's your damn avi noob! :D Good to see you!
Apparently, until your bullshit is assessed for proper smell, they won't let you post a picture of it.... strange but, I eat a lot of fiber and it will be a done deal....

Edit: Shaggy just set me straight....

Last edited:

darkwing27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hope not too many people come in here "guns blazing" it happens everytime there is a migration. Let the folks that you give a fuck about know, don't get all uppitty about dumb shit. The rules are simple, easy, and few. It is only a matter of time before somebody tries to push it too far and gets the axe. Not trying to be cunty, but I'm already seeing it. Don't act all indignant if you push it and get chopped. Fyi.
Don't worry. I only shoot blanks.

darkwing27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its basically a bunch of people that didn't have big enough personalities to post much until the interesting people were offed
It's true. I started two threads the past two days. That's not what I do! I enhance, not create.

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much, soundoff is a ghost town so I'm hanging out over here, it's more fun here actually.
So far, not terrible.... it's the clientele that make the bar.... still, the controls are on the wrong side of the road, so I will have to adjust to it....

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have, but haven't washed my lucky underwear since September 1st.

Not to worry...we noticed...

tenor.gif

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Biggest personality on the board, ever, was Todd. Same in real life. RIP VTSmitty...

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hope not too many people come in here "guns blazing" it happens everytime there is a migration. Let the folks that you give a fuck about know, don't get all uppitty about dumb shit. The rules are simple, easy, and few. It is only a matter of time before somebody tries to push it too far and gets the axe. Not trying to be cunty, but I'm already seeing it. Don't act all indignant if you push it and get chopped. Fyi.
there's always a bad apple somewhere, but no worries this bunch are good peeps.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its time to introduce these people to the wonderful mind of Chris L Foote and relative proficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.