• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the coffee thread. There were a couple of discussions earlier but they got locked. Can y'all not read the board now?
I could for a while. Then it blocked me completely. Even when I logged out and changed IP. Not sure if they can view other ips that I've used and block those too.
I did see earlier where several people were saying "they got what they deserved for breaking rules" and that is hardly the case. I imagine there are a lot of people running on misinformation. But that's often the case with many things. A lot of good posters were taken out. It was coordinated and targeted, and yes there were a few who deserved (earned) their bans as well.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perfect...can you tell us the limits we can go to create a "trophy" Avatar that includes a scrotum sack? It's a special trophy for one of the new members who will lose our fantasy football league. They wish to proudly wear their badge of dishonor. Say we were to photoshop something with this?
View attachment 191945
We've had one already shot down, but it was rather disturbing.

@MizzouFalcon are you going to help me with this? You've got some creative skills to put to use. The previous plaque is gone and I can't find the replacement.

Nah, no ball sack trophies. Come up with something else.. :dhd:

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perfect...can you tell us the limits we can go to create a "trophy" Avatar that includes a scrotum sack? It's a special trophy for one of the new members who will lose our fantasy football league. They wish to proudly wear their badge of dishonor. Say we were to photoshop something with this?
View attachment 191945
We've had one already shot down, but it was rather disturbing.

@MizzouFalcon are you going to help me with this? You've got some creative skills to put to use. The previous plaque is gone and I can't find the replacement.

Are you going to label it, Shut Up Greg?

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for reference. Mine was earned. And honestly it was a lot of fun putting in the work to get it.

The fallout has been less than terrific. But I'm good with my result all in all ;)

What would have made it perfect? Was this the desired effect, to be banned and join here? If so, glad it worked. :lol:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would have made it perfect? Was this the desired effect, to be banned and join here? If so, glad it worked. :lol:
what if they were bronze balls?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could for a while. Then it blocked me completely. Even when I logged out and changed IP. Not sure if they can view other ips that I've used and block those too.
I did see earlier where several people were saying "they got what they deserved for breaking rules" and that is hardly the case. I imagine there are a lot of people running on misinformation. But that's often the case with many things. A lot of good posters were taken out. It was coordinated and targeted, and yes there were a few who deserved (earned) their bans as well.

One of the few reasons I'm still there. When I see this, I try & clear up the BS & point out the overreaction to what happened. How long I'll be allowed to remain...start a lottery.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the few reasons I'm still there. When I see this, I try & clear up the BS & point out the overreaction to what happened. How long I'll be allowed to remain...start a lottery.
Thank you.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need Toad to take care of that. I'm sure it would be glorious, or Mizzoufalcon
what? I can photoshop circles around them. But the fucks down at the league office are saying we can't play on Sundays.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s true, I got swept up in the purge. I’ve messaged Yahoo support for an explanation, doubt I get one.

Yep, I guess I got the hammer as well. Not sure why. I said nothing ill of any of the staff nor the decisions they made or did anything I could remotely think could have caught me a ban, let alone a perma ban. I never posted on team boards either and had no clue about the TCU stuff.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.