• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't on Soundoff since yesterday morning. Tried to get on today and all it showed were threads I created and said it was all premium content. Did it all go to subscription now, anyone know?
That means you are banned. You see it that way once a ban hits.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asshole. :L

You had me worried for everyone.
Good to see you BG! Thanks for sticking up for us over there when they were saying we were posting a bunch of pron. Ridiculous stuff.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be aware there is a rumor going around Rivals that it was you who turned everyone in. Just watch your back.

I laughed hysterically when it got to me.
Good grief. Folks have this crazy idea I’m some Anonymous hacker who thrives on chaos. I’m a pretty normal dude.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, that “loophole” still exists. Super simple process. Imagine clicking every thread and clicking the like button of every post. If there’s more than one page, go to the next page and do it again. Go to the next thread and do it again. Get to the end of the page, go to the next page. And so on. Now do it really fast. No backend exploit...just interacting with the board in a very normal way but really fast.

I’m not exaggerating when I say I wrote that bot in a couple of hours while drinking too much on a Friday night because my family was out of town and I ran out of television to watch.

I never got contacted by anyone but @PSUTE (who said he going to bat for me and was trying to keep everything chill between all sides) and autzen when he banned me Sunday morning.

No doubt you're a brilliant dude (and we were actually talking about the bot you made to respond to Focker in the politics area "the pit" just before I got banned) my point to AG was just that it makes little sense to be so angry still.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, wonder what I had done? I can't think of anything I did that would have brought any ban let alone a perma-ban.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, wonder what I had done? I can't think of anything I did that would have brought any ban let alone a perma-ban.
That doesn't sound permanent. I bet you can create another account or message a mod to find out the length.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt you're a brilliant dude (and we were actually talking about the bot you made to respond to Focker in the politics area "the pit" just before I got banned) my point to AG was just that it makes little sense to be so angry still.
Oh yeah....that was hilarious. I still have that one saved. I should release the code and let people do with it what they wish.

Reactions: gob

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you BG! Thanks for sticking up for us over there when they were saying we were posting a bunch of pron. Ridiculous stuff.

One of the few reasons I'm holding onto my subscription there. Getting to read the bullshit being posted, correct the lies being stated & annoy the unholy bejesus out of a few who'd prayed I'd go out in the crossfire.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing. Nearly all bans were extreme and no one wpuld have expected perma IP bans for it. (And to be honest, folks like Diego wouldn't have gone off had the bans been reasonable).
So, tell me about this circle jerk coffee thread on Rivals? What's the dialog in there?
Not sure about the coffee thread. There were a couple of discussions earlier but they got locked. Can y'all not read the board now?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the coffee thread. There were a couple of discussions earlier but they got locked. Can y'all not read the board now?
Only us with the IP ban can't. Unless we change our IP. But not worried about it atm.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the few reasons I'm holding onto my subscription there. Getting to read the bullshit being posted, correct the lies being stated & annoy the unholy bejesus out of a few who'd prayed I'd go out in the crossfire.
Appreciated. Most of us have that got permabanned have been around for years. You (and most evryone else) should know fake news when they see it.

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same things I saw. If I log in to soundoff, thats all I can see as well. BUT, when I went to my phone and logged in, it told me I had an IP ban. Thats permanent.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them all know about SH! We'll take them!
perfect...can you tell us the limits we can go to create a "trophy" Avatar that includes a scrotum sack? It's a special trophy for one of the new members who will lose our fantasy football league. They wish to proudly wear their badge of dishonor. Say we were to photoshop something with this?
BALLSACK.jpg
We've had one already shot down, but it was rather disturbing.

@MizzouFalcon are you going to help me with this? You've got some creative skills to put to use. The previous plaque is gone and I can't find the replacement.

Reactions: gob
Status
Not open for further replies.