• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confession time for those getting the axe in the after shocks. What post was it that got you the hammer in your opinion?

X7dx37

I said it looks like he is sitting on a dildo and he enjoys it. Pretty sure that's the one that got me

I posted a poll asking how you shower. The two gif showed chicks with super huge bewbs either facing toward or away from the shower head. massaging their God given gifts

I'm just guessing. But I think that is the one that did it. It could have been a different bewb picture though

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like I've admined two boards and moderated a few others ... oh wait.

Being a Rivals mod means you sold your soul to the MB devils. Not one of those spineless cvnts did jack shit when the MB mods took over Soundoff. Fvck them right up the ass with a 10" dildo.

Yeah maybe when you were on during the raid. After the raid, it was pretty clear where the lines were.

I didn't give two shits about a gold badge, cross the line, fuck you you're banned and MB mods couldn't reverse it.

That's how that shit played out and vice versa.

You're bitter and some of us know the real story of your departure. Something about fishes, barrels, travels to homes, etc etc etc.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confession time for those getting the axe in the after shocks. What post was it that got you the hammer in your opinion?

X7dx37

I said it looks like he is sitting on a dildo and he enjoys it. Pretty sure that's the one that got me
I don’t know. There were so many that talked about how Greg wants to fuck his mom and jacks off to animal ****.

Pick one. Any one. You’d be right.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

X7dx37

I said I wanted to kick Greg Ladky in the twat. That was literally all it took.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe when you were on during the raid. After the raid, it was pretty clear where the lines were.

I didn't give two shits about a gold badge, cross the line, fuck you you're banned and MB mods couldn't reverse it.

That's how that shit played out and vice versa.

You're bitter and some of us know the real story of your departure. Something about fishes, barrels, travels to homes, etc etc etc.
ZealousConsiderateDikkops-small.gif

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nobody here that's going to save your worthless ass ... chew on that.
I'm not the one that needs saving. You are the witless moron who seems to think you have some large online presence while you live out your sad fucking life.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one that needs saving. You are the witless moron who seems to think you have some large online presence while you live out your sad fucking life.
Those cvnt fvck Rivals mods and their following of c0cksuckers are nothing more than SportsHoopla meat for the carnivores to feast on.

Status
Not open for further replies.