• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman is the Man that will haunt Harbaugh for years!

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is the Man! I still laugh that Harbaugh and Baalke in 2011 drafted
a Total Dud at this juncture in cb Chris Culliver, :lame: who didn't even play
but a few games at CB at SCar, in the 3rd rd, yes, 3rd round and passed on
a perennial pro-bowler that he coached at Stanford. None other than our
Richard Sherman that we nailed in round 5. :lol: You put Sherman on the 9ers and:gaah:

Attachments

• Picture Perfect2.jpg
    Picture Perfect2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 161

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Percy Harvin is going to have a special year after having to practice against
Sherman and even BB. :yahoo: How Harbaugh couldn't see the flexible hips is
beyond me. :laugh3: Sherman has Gumby traits and is exactly what the doctor ordered
to play press coverage. Sherman gets inside position, forces receivers to the

outside and makes his ballHawking moves.

Attachments

• Harvin vs Sherm2.jpg
    Harvin vs Sherm2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 149

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to extend Sherman for another 4 or 5 years. He loves Seattle, he's a great
teammate and it's time to show him the $$. ET can always be franchised as we work on
a deal. :suds: We need to lock up at least 3/4 of the LOB. :nod:

Attachments

• Sherm and browner.jpg
    Sherm and browner.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 144

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed,

These boys are BFF's on and off the field. I wonder how the FO is gonna' swing it?

The calf muscles on that dude. It's like someone pasted two chicken breasts on his leg.

Webster's called, they want their definition back...

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that when you take into account any contracts coming off of the books along with a few guys needing to restructure and it's possible. The fact that we made Kam a priority goes to show that these other guys are definitely going to have the opportunity to resign. As far as casualties, I think the likes of Rice, Miller, and Bennett in particular. Those guys can all clear up a huge chunk of money by either restructuring or being outright released. Those should allow us to land Earl guaranteed, but Sherman is the contract wild card. He may demand an outrages contract, and rightfully so, but may be more than we can afford. I'd say that out Safeties are set for years to come, but the corners could be in doubt. If Sherman demands far more than we have then I see Browner comes back. If Sherman accepts a deal thats friendly compared to his talent then I don't see Browner coming back. Either way, the LOB will have a new member within the next year or so.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RD, you have over 200 posts in and by now should understand the basics of what is expected on this site. There are many ways of looking at content here including seeing the latest in each subsection when you click the NFL tab, clicking to go to the main site and looking at recent posts and the hottest topics, as well as going to specific boards such as the SF sub board. We all know this and no one believes people are stalking a board when the post on a rivals thread. Still, you are expected to know when you are on a sub board and should know you won't be allowed to troll or stir up garbage.

Guys, this just isn't that hard. Be as respectful as you can toward everyone and keep debates to the topic and don't make it personal. It really is just that easy. Coming on to the Hawks Nest to stir up garbage over the PED's is trolling.

My best guess is some of both teams fans will find this format to be too sterile and will move on rather than trying to play nice in the sandbox. Those who choose to not change and stay might find themselves helped out the door. Either way post and engage both on your board and here, but keep it civil.

You all escaped ESPN and said up front you like that this place doesn't allow your team boards to get overran with hard core trolling and then some are still trolling. What is it going to take to get through to you? This goes to the hawk fans trolling SF even on our own board. That ONLY belongs in the thread provided for taunting. That is the only place where SF/Hawk fans can taunt each other. Want to talk about last years score? Put it there. Want to bring up PED's. Put it there. Want to have a real discussion about all things football? Join us and share your views anywhere you like.

Is this really that hard?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RD, you have over 200 posts in and by now should understand the basics of what is expected on this site. There are many ways of looking at content here including seeing the latest in each subsection when you click the NFL tab, clicking to go to the main site and looking at recent posts and the hottest topics, as well as going to specific boards such as the SF sub board. We all know this and no one believes people are stalking a board when the post on a rivals thread. Still, you are expected to know when you are on a sub board and should know you won't be allowed to troll or stir up garbage.

Guys, this just isn't that hard. Be as respectful as you can toward everyone and keep debates to the topic and don't make it personal. It really is just that easy. Coming on to the Hawks Nest to stir up garbage over the PED's is trolling.

My best guess is some of both teams fans will find this format to be too sterile and will move on rather than trying to play nice in the sandbox. Those who choose to not change and stay might find themselves helped out the door. Either way post and engage both on your board and here, but keep it civil.

You all escaped ESPN and said up front you like that this place doesn't allow your team boards to get overran with hard core trolling and then some are still trolling. What is it going to take to get through to you? This goes to the hawk fans trolling SF even on our own board. That ONLY belongs in the thread provided for taunting. That is the only place where SF/Hawk fans can taunt each other. Want to talk about last years score? Put it there. Want to bring up PED's. Put it there. Want to have a real discussion about all things football? Join us and share your views anywhere you like.

Is this really that hard?

Why exactly did you post this on this specific thread? Seemed to be going just fine.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why exactly did you post this on this specific thread? Seemed to be going just fine.

^^^A couple of posts were deleted - a poster incorrectly thought he was not on the seahawks board.