• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a closer look at Brady's MVP performance in the Super Bowl, shall we?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who wins the SB, there will always be people who find a reason to delegitimize it. Makes me wonder if its people who have never played sports that just don't know how to lose? I expect these pussified ways from kids today that cry about losing since they are taught they are all winners but not anyone over 20-25 yrs old.

Just for the record, It's not the Seahawks fans crying about the Patriots win, it's the shit disturbers trying to stir up trouble.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, It's not the Seahawks fans crying about the Patriots win, it's the shit disturbers trying to stir up trouble.
Oh I know it isn't Seahawk fans. Its mainly Pats haters. Its just people using it to fuel their BS and I just don't get it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know it isn't Seahawk fans. Its mainly Pats haters. Its just people using it to fuel their BS and I just don't get it.

It's not really even Pats haters. There are a lot go guys on here just having fun and jerking chains.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case, its just sad.

The 2 most hated teams in football just played the Superbowl, leaving the rest to stew. It really is what I expected before the Superbowl. Ask the Seahawks fans. They'll tell you I predicted this before the Superbowl.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 most hated teams in football just played the Superbowl, leaving the rest to stew. It really is what I expected before the Superbowl. Ask the Seahawks fans. They'll tell you I predicted this before the Superbowl.....
You did.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really even Pats haters. There are a lot go guys on here just having fun and jerking chains.....

1234751_295494100593125_1811334879_n_zpsent9afvw.jpg
:lol:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although it sounds like sour grapes, the OP did lay down some crazy facts. I knew the Seahawks had injuries but I didn't know it was that bad. Lady luck was certainly on the Patriots side for that game.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being healthy at the end of the year is probably one of the biggest factors in winning a Superbowl.
So true so true...

Lots of truth in that yup... Lots of it

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't Pete step in as the coach and actually say, "F, U, I'm doing what I want to do since I'm the HC!"

With that said, I don't think the Patriots were ready for the pass (or should I say truly expecting it) and reacted very quickly when they saw it wasn't a run...

Yes he should have ... But of course, he didn't .... I think Pete allow's his coordinators to do their thing, he believes in the process.... Bevell is not one of my favorite people right now... I haven't liked the guy for the last couple seasons... I think a lot of his mistakes have been covered up by our D doing so well that last couple years honestly.... Plus Wilson and Lynch making things happen...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, of course, you Pats fans are far above responding, right? :L

Hats off to the OP. Masterful analysis that exposes that performance for what it was: substandard by any measuring stick until the INT changed everything and enabled Brady to not have to retire in shame and go into seclusion.

Tom Brady was the best player on the field.

For the Seahawks.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although it sounds like sour grapes, the OP did lay down some crazy facts. I knew the Seahawks had injuries but I didn't know it was that bad. Lady luck was certainly on the Patriots side for that game.

It was brutal, sure. And I'm sure every Hawk fan wishes we could replay that game with even a couple of those guys (particularly Lane and Avril) healthy. Probably would have been an entirely different outcome.

But so what? They were injured andthe Pats took advantage of the gift and pulled out a win. It's what a good team does. In SB48 the Broncos had some key injuries as well, and Seattle also did what good teams do. They took advantage and beat the snot of Denver.

Doesn't take anything away from either team.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was brutal, sure. And I'm sure every Hawk fan wishes we could replay that game with even a couple of those guys (particularly Lane and Avril) healthy. Probably would have been an entirely different outcome.

But so what? They were injured andthe Pats took advantage of the gift and pulled out a win. It's what a good team does. In SB48 the Broncos had some key injuries as well, and Seattle also did what good teams do. They took advantage and beat the snot of Denver.

Doesn't take anything away from either team.
The crazy thing is, the Patriots almost lost to your 2nd/3rd string defense. No question the Seahawks are a far better team at full strength.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, most Seahawk fans have been gentlemen in this whole affair. Props to them.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your sake, you better hope so...but good luck with that. LOL

I'm indifferent. The Ravens are 2-2 in the playoffs against Brady and in Foxboro so JG stepping in and being good is of no concern. In fact I'd rather see him be good which I doubt but I'd rather it swing that way it won't be any fun if you guys become he Jets next year.